Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Official teaser trailer.

Honestly, I loved the previous movies. But this seems like yet another copy of the old ones. Bad guy pissed at Jack for unkown reasons, wanting to kill him. Also, look at the bad guy's hair, it seems to be floating. Either it's horrible production, or possibly meant to be.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • mgdwszx, Ghost
Seems ok.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I agree. The first one in my opinion is the best but they keep redoing all of the old plots which leaves the franchise with no direction at all lmao. This might just be a scheme to scoop in loads of money, with lazy writing, major lack of character development and worn out characters. It may have nothing new to offer. But it has Javier Bardem in it who is a terrific actor, always got time for his work so I might see it.
The following 2 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Panda, Random
Not sure really, trailer looks cool but I feel like it might be one of those ones Disney is going to fuck up again by pushing out movies rather than concentrating on something amazing. Then again, I thought the same about Star Wars but that was a really good film in my opinion. I'll have to just watch it!
I need to see this!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Definitely worth a watch. Disney did a good job with the previous ones why should they fuck up now?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
New trailer has just dropped!

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I don't even like Pirates of the Caribbean
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(03-02-2017, 04:20 PM)Random Wrote: New trailer has just dropped!

i came.

Spoiler :
Home from work and saw this.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random