Your ban ID:

Banned by:

[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason:

Abusing the move body tool by trapping someone inbetween a door

Involved:

Can't remember as there were a lot of people

Why we should unban you:

Well, there was a mechanic who had been hit by a car and was lying on the ground with people surrounding him so, in an rp way, i said 'we need to save him and take him off the streets' as in real life if there was an injured man then you would attempt to help him and being inside is safe and more protected so i was taking him into the nexus and unfortunatley he died as i was walking him in so i stopped to put him down then his ragdoll got trapped in the door. At this point the admin took me away and said 'why did you just kill the man?' and i explained my story and the admin said 'Bullshit' and i kept telling him it was the truth but he wouldn't listen and banned me for 24 hours.
What I don't understand, is why you stayed at the door, knowing the door would close. I was watching the entire time, just hoping you wouldn't drop him inbetween the doors.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
As you can see in the video he died before i even started to take him through the door and there is even a guy who says 'oh he's dead'
On this occasion, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was an accident. See this as a lesson to not suddenly stop with a ragdolled body inbetween a door. The ban will be lifted and removed from record.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]