Let's Discuss Sir Minus' Future As a Teacher
(10-02-2016, 10:43 AM)SirMinus Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 09:25 PM)Borovichok Wrote: **Big ass picture**

One of the only ones who doesn't asslick or hover around staff might I add. I frankly haven't got interest in being moderator, I'll happily say that up front, while some of these others prance around the subject and take the role simply to fast-track their way to moderator. Happens a whole lot.

I used to dislike you, but now I reallise that you are that  one person who takes your role as it is supposed to be taken, knowing that its just some random server on some random game. Not like its some sort of "Super serious" business or something, and not afraid to talk about anything or joke about anything.
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • sebasti161, trxsh
(10-02-2016, 12:14 PM)Borovichok Wrote:

One of the only ones who doesn't asslick or hover around staff might I add. I frankly haven't got interest in being moderator, I'll happily say that up front, while some of these others prance around the subject and take the role simply to fast-track their way to moderator. Happens a whole lot.

I used to dislike you, but now I reallise that you are that  one person who takes your role as it is supposed to be taken, knowing that its just some random server on some random game. Not like its some sort of "Super serious" business or something, and not afraid to talk about anything or joke about anything.

I just do what I've signed up to do and most of the time people don't see that. Almost everyone who says "I don't know how you got teacher" or some variation are people who've only seen me doing Agg RP or messing around and don't use /help or ask for help on the server. People always use the fact I'm a teacher against me and trying to silence me giving opinions and acting some type of way because I'm a teacher. it's getting pretty ridiculous at this point. Meh, oh well, fuck em.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Agorith, MacTavish
(10-02-2016, 02:04 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 12:14 PM)Borovichok Wrote:

I just do what I've signed up to do and most of the time people don't see that. Almost everyone who says "I don't know how you got teacher" or some variation are people who've only seen me doing Agg RP or messing around and don't use /help or ask for help on the server. People always use the fact I'm a teacher against me and trying to silence me giving opinions and acting some type of way because I'm a teacher. it's getting pretty ridiculous at this point. Meh, oh well, fuck em.

Fuck em all to death! 

I'm just pulling yer pisser mate.

Frankly I couldn't give a rats arse about anything I just like being controversial and annoying people.

But sadly no one took the bite this time....unlike the thread I made about Mint...that shit was hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
I always find it funny how people claim they don't asslick and have their own opinion, even if they're wrong get so much support and suddently are the good guys in everyone's eyes.
[Image: OfcsaMR.png?1]  Well.......
(10-02-2016, 09:27 PM)NJperry Wrote: [Image: OfcsaMR.png?1]  Well.......

He got warned and banned from forums. No fucking idea why tho.
2spooki5me
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Called it.....

My sorcery skills are second to none.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Marty