Silly bans
Lol xD
Guys scroll up he just said he would be open to constructive criticism, I'm not a genius but maybe he meant he is open to constructive criticism and maybe you should write some because i have no doubt you guys can write a book bitching about how unfair etc etc he is but he still is an admin and i doubt he is getting demoted anytime soon so if ya have a problem with him just give him the constructive criticism, because honestly at this point it sounds a bit like bitching that will lead to this thread being closed and nothing happening.

Constructive criticism

Preferable in the form

Problem you have with him

How this problem affects you

how you think he can fix this
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(10-02-2016, 09:53 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:43 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Demote all admins you hate and replace them. Then, after 2 weeks you will find someone else to hate again.

You people must be bored or have a lot of free time.

Well, you must know how frustrating it is to be banned from one of your favorite servers. Skummet will put the ban hammer on anything. It was wrong to promote him after a couple of weeks being active, it was a rushed decision and as a result Skummets power has gone to his head. 

1.10 Do not reveal the presence of undercover admins to others on the server in the event that you notice them. Doing so will likely result in a kick. not a f*cking 9 day ban. 

First of all it was a 10 day ban, with an amount of 550 hours that is a rule you should easily be aware of, therefore i decided to hand out a longer ban rather than a kick.
Still, not a 10 day ban.A kick or 1 day ban should be fine.I had revealed snoweredwolf once with 350 hours and i get only a kick.gonna make a UBR on behalf of him and community.
(10-02-2016, 10:00 AM)Skummet Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:53 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:43 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Demote all admins you hate and replace them. Then, after 2 weeks you will find someone else to hate again.

You people must be bored or have a lot of free time.

Well, you must know how frustrating it is to be banned from one of your favorite servers. Skummet will put the ban hammer on anything. It was wrong to promote him after a couple of weeks being active, it was a rushed decision and as a result Skummets power has gone to his head. 

1.10 Do not reveal the presence of undercover admins to others on the server in the event that you notice them. Doing so will likely result in a kick. not a f*cking 9 day ban. 

First of all it was a 10 day ban, with an amount of 550 hours that is a rule you should easily be aware of, therefore i decided to hand out a longer ban rather than a kick.

Still not a f*cking 10 day ban. lord of the silver (I think) got a kick at 500 hrs just because he exposed pear as being under cover. I have almost 400 hrs and yet I won't waste my time reading through each and every single rule, I know the basics and that is enough for me. I am not going to be each day reading all the way through the rules its fucking pointless. I would've understood this lengthy of a ban for something so minor if he had been kicked for it multiple times before.
(10-02-2016, 09:35 AM)Skummet Wrote: Go ahead and give me some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and I'll gladly take it in and change my way of acts.

Golden opportunity here bois take it lol
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Constructive Criticism for the King Skummet.

- Let people explain themselves in a sit, it feels like you're actively trying to ban us and it appears that you're not listening to the community. What's the point of a sit if you're not going to let us explain?
- Try and keep the ban hammer away from minor rule breakages, literally say will result in a kick.
- Arrests are dealt with IC.
The following 4 users Like Ranger's post:
  • King Kickass, Mist, sebasti161, DreeBott
(10-02-2016, 10:11 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Constructive Criticism for the King Skummet.

- Let people explain themselves in a sit, it feels like you're actively trying to ban us and it appears that you're not listening to the community. What's the point of a sit if you're not going to let us explain?
- Try and keep the ban hammer away from minor rule breakages, literally say will result in a kick.
- Arrests are dealt with IC.

I will think of this next time I'm in a sit. Thanks for your input Smile
The following 4 users Like Skummet's post:
  • Ranger, Robbtja, Agorith, DreeBott
I am looking forward to the further shit stirring!
(10-02-2016, 09:48 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Well, darknoob i aggree on demoting all admin and replace them with new one.

With who? Your permed ass?
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • DreeBott, Ghost