Silly bans
(10-02-2016, 09:23 AM)Falc Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 08:29 AM)Skummet Wrote: [Image: LUn6sPh.jpg]

This just proves everything.

Immature, unprofessional and you automatically jump to a conclusion to call players "haters", good job setting an example for players.

I aggree with Falc.
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • sebasti161
Skummet..

The way you handle things in most cases, you manage to fuck something up. Let's take this thread as an example.

Instead of taking this thread as a small "wake up call", and say "Hey alright.. Let's try to work something out. I'm open for constructive critism". However you decide to do the exact opposite, and expect that some of the SAs will be there to save your ass once again. Try to listen to the community for once, instead of acting like you're untouchable by the rest of the community. Try to take something serious for once, instead of acting out like a demi-god.
(10-02-2016, 09:27 AM)Mist Wrote: Skummet..

The way you handle things in most cases, you manage to fuck something up. Let's take this thread as an example.

Instead of taking this thread as a small "wake up call", and say "Hey alright.. Let's try to work something out. I'm open for constructive critism". However you decide to do the exact opposite, and expect that some of the SAs will be there to save your ass once again. Try to listen to the community for once, instead of acting like you're untouchable by the rest of the community. Try to take something serious for once, instead of acting out like a demi-god.

Go ahead and give me some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and I'll gladly take it in and change my way of acts.
(10-02-2016, 09:35 AM)Skummet Wrote:

Go ahead and give me some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and I'll gladly take it in and change my way of acts.

Stop fucking up you fucker upper. Consider yourself constructively criticised.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-02-2016, 09:35 AM)Skummet Wrote:

Nah, I can't be arsed. I don't really play on FL anymore. It should be clear for you to see, that you need to change your ways.  Heart

Take these kind of threads more seriously, and players may actually start to give you some KRITISM
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Robbtja
Demote all admins you hate and replace them. Then, after 2 weeks you will find someone else to hate again.

You people must be bored or have a lot of free time.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Skummet
Well, darknoob i aggree on demoting all admin and replace them with new one.
(10-02-2016, 09:43 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Demote all admins you hate and replace them. Then, after 2 weeks you will find someone else to hate again.

Well, you must know how frustrating it is to be banned from one of your favorite servers. Skummet will put the ban hammer on anything. It was wrong to promote him after a couple of weeks being active, it was a rushed decision and as a result Skummets power has gone to his head. 

1.10 Do not reveal the presence of undercover admins to others on the server in the event that you notice them. Doing so will likely result in a kick. not a f*cking 9 day ban. 
(10-02-2016, 09:53 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:43 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Demote all admins you hate and replace them. Then, after 2 weeks you will find someone else to hate again.

Well, you must know how frustrating it is to be banned from one of your favorite servers. Skummet will put the ban hammer on anything. It was wrong to promote him after a couple of weeks being active, it was a rushed decision and as a result Skummets power has gone to his head. 

1.10 Do not reveal the presence of undercover admins to others on the server in the event that you notice them. Doing so will likely result in a kick.

Well, ranger if you saw my post, i wrote the same lol
(10-02-2016, 09:54 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:53 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

1.10 Do not reveal the presence of undercover admins to others on the server in the event that you notice them. Doing so will likely result in a kick.

Well, ranger if you saw my post, i wrote the same lol

I didn't even read the whole thread.