Silly bans
gg, good thing i don't play LOL
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
[Image: 94d4a1b620bce598d38d0c4bbb2b879e.png]

Hmm...

[Image: a7fda4a5051ee7753204f8ff6df00f62.png]

@EXPOSED
Skummet was a rushed promotion, is unfair in sits, doesn't let you speak your side of the story. Really should've waited at least a month or two before promoting him (or not promoting him straight to admin)
The following 3 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Falc, Mist, sebasti161
Not really a big surprise tbh.
Skummet has a vague smell of Ruxandra.
[Image: LUn6sPh.jpg]
(10-02-2016, 08:29 AM)Skummet Wrote: [Image: LUn6sPh.jpg]

we're not hating on you we're sharing our opinion on your administration and promotion on the forums
Well, as the rules are saying, when you revealing an undercover admin this may result in a kick or 1day ban if he have experience, not 9.
I agree that a 9 day ban is way too much just for revealing an undercover admin but after you were banned by him there's no reason to carry on the hate - it's pretty obvious you're just trying to find reasons to shame Skummet in the community.
(10-02-2016, 08:53 AM)Emil2205 Wrote: I agree that a 9 day ban is way too much just for revealing an undercover admin but after you were banned by him there's no reason to carry on the hate - it's pretty obvious you're just trying to find reasons to shame Skummet in the community.

Are you deluded?

I've been unbanned because the SA's realised Skummet had no idea what he was doing when banning me, I've got no hate towards him, just pointing out basic Administrator skills he's failed to learn and doesn't know.

I'm not "trying" to find reasons, I've found reasons and I'll share them as much as I want and it shows that he's incapable of being an Administrator.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Ranger
(10-02-2016, 08:29 AM)Skummet Wrote: [Image: LUn6sPh.jpg]

This just proves everything.

Immature, unprofessional and you automatically jump to a conclusion to call players "haters", good job setting an example for players.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • MacTavish, sebasti161