Silly bans
(10-02-2016, 11:25 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Well, i may am permed from the game but this doesnt means that i cant speak on forums and express my opining.We have democracy you d*mb assTounge

It's a matter of time before you get yourself perm'd on the forums.  Skeptical
Haters gonna hate.
The following 1 user Likes Benny's post:
  • Random
(10-02-2016, 11:34 AM)Mist Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 11:25 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Well, i may am permed from the game but this doesnt means that i cant speak on forums and express my opining.We have democracy you d*mb assTounge

It's a matter of time before you get yourself perm'd on the forums.  Skeptical

make it happen

I am fairly sure that you were permd before Skummet was re-promoted, don't see how you can possibly talk about Skummets actions.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Well, you are false here Random.I was permed after a week or 2 that Skummet got promoted.
(10-02-2016, 09:53 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:43 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Demote all admins you hate and replace them. Then, after 2 weeks you will find someone else to hate again.

You people must be bored or have a lot of free time.

Well, you must know how frustrating it is to be banned from one of your favorite servers. Skummet will put the ban hammer on anything. It was wrong to promote him after a couple of weeks being active, it was a rushed decision and as a result Skummets power has gone to his head. 

1.10 Do not reveal the presence of undercover admins to others on the server in the event that you notice them. Doing so will likely result in a kick. not a f*cking 9 day ban. 

Although I understand your reasoning and how a 9 day ban might be just a tad bit too harsh, there's no actual guidelines on how severe you decide the punishment to be in the end.
Regardless of the rule stating it could most likely result in a kick, I personally give out a 1 day ban for it to everyone but highly experienced players, if it comes down to that it might turn into anything from 1 to 3 days.
It being that kind of punishment due to it 1. being present in the rules tab, therefore players are obliged to read and follow it & 2. it being common sense not to reveal undercover situations.
Scenario: You all click on this shitstorm thread to see the new juicy reply hoping that there's some extremes staff slating or whatever going on....

Plot Twist....it's just a picture of a dog smiling m9

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 9 users Like Marty's post:
  • sebasti161, MasterNoda, Willem de Walrus, mintblackbeard, Mist, Eclipze, Teddy, DarkN00b, Random
(10-02-2016, 11:20 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:48 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Well, darknoob i aggree on demoting all admin and replace them with new one.

With who? Your permed ass?

oml hahha
For the ban length it was certainly a quick decision from the time it took for you to be teleported to me, dealt with and banned. I can't really comment for either side as I don't know the full extent of the situation.