Your ban ID:
Banned by:
Skummet or whatever his name is
Reason:
Searching for loopholes.
Involved:
Me, some rebel kid and that admin
Why we should unban you:

Okay here we go, I'm quite angry right now.

A rebel SHOOTS a cop, he PUTS his GUN away, I CUFF him..

I warrant him, he was insulting to me, so as my job was CORRUPT, I say he has drugs (Which plenty of fcucking people do, it's a corrupt cop ffs, even admins do it, ask them yourself).

Skummet answers @ call him kid (WAIT, ALL STAFF SAY "ARREST ARE KEPT IN CHARACTER, TAKE IT UP WITH PRESIDENT!!!???) So why does he respond? Oh yeah because it's ME.

Skummet straight away says I powergamed by using /me, WHEN THE FCUK DID I USE /me? CHECK THE LOGS I DIDN't.

I then confront Skummet telling him to research the case before making accusations.

I then say "ARRESTS ARE KEPT IN CHARACTER, I DIDN't POWERGAME AND I'M DOING A CORRUPT RP.

I arrest the man and DRIVE away. ( wasn't officialy sit as Skummet didn't say to stay or say anything after I said that)

He then TP's me to roof, saying I searched for LOOPHOLES...... HOW?!?!?!!?!?

Because I told him the rules and situation? How is that fcuking searching for god damn loopholes, HOW?

He says Soul agrees, no offence but Soul has no say as he wasn't even fcuking there and not even Skummet knew the situation...

So how did I SEARCH FOR LOOPHOLES, I'D SURE LOVE TO KNOW..

Logs can back up my whole story, Skummet typed the whole time, as did I apart from saying the situation really fast and angry, which I also typed..

Please check the logs, this is such a shite ban, I literally did fuck all wrong.
I'll edit some swear words, but legit understand my frustration, I'm so mad rn
Nice hidden reply.

Please stop editing your reply, it was your mistake and it has value to this case, shouldn't have made it public.
The post is ment to be hidden, and you should not reveal it anymore.
The message is still viewable for the ones who needs it.
How have I got a 30% warning for this? Lol..

I haven't insulted or disrespected any staff, I've used a few swear words but that's not a forum warning lol..
The case has been reviewed by Snow and I, and the both of us think that Falc was doing valid corrupt RP.
It's very usual that corrupt officers claim that someone has a gun or drugs, in order to set them up.
This does not mean he's being forced into a situation as in that he actually has to have drugs or a gun. 
This is just an empty IC assumption that should indeed be taken care of IC.

UBR approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]