Funniest Video Ever
(09-23-2016, 08:49 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 08:18 PM)Rat Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 07:59 PM)Create Wrote: People who have been diagnosed with Autism can actually be smarter than us humans. Some say that they are the next step in evolution. To make a thread and to be disrespectful to an autistic child and their parents is just mean and downright wrong.

You're implying that autistic people are not human? Thats fucked up.. people are sayin im fucked up for posting the video but your segregating them from others who do not share the same learning disability... That's worse in my opinion...

What i got from his comment is that we are humans and they are something better than humans. Like humans are more intelligent than apes, autists could be superior than humans. (I dont know how, im just correcting your vision on his comment)

I agree with Maktavish, you probably looked at it in the wrong way. I have an autistic friend and i can agree on that people with autism is often more smarter than non autistic people. It was obviously missread.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • MacTavish
The genes linked with autism are thought to promote higher intelligence, scientists believe.  

Genetic factors, thought to play a role in autism, are associated with heightened mental ability in people who do not have the developmental condition, a new study has revealed.
Almost 10,000 people living in Scotland had their DNA analysed, as part of the research.
They were then put through a series of intelligence tests.
Those carrying genetic variants linked to autism had slightly better test scores on average than those who did not carry the autism genes.
In addition, further evidence of the association emerged when the same tests were carried out on 921 teenagers, who were taking part in an Australian twin study. 

The nature of the relationship between autism and intelligence is not clear, said the researchers.
Although up to 70 per cent of people with autism have a mental disability, some individuals with the disorder can exhibit higher than average non-verbal intelligence.
This form of intelligence allows complex problems to be solved using reasoning skills requiring little or no use of language, which is impaired in people with autism.
Dr Toni-Kim Clarke, of the University of Edinburgh's Division of Psychiatry, who led the study, said: 'Our findings show that genetic variation which increases risk for autism is associated with better cognitive ability in non-autistic individuals.
'As we begin to understand how genetic variants associated with autism impact brain function, we may begin to further understand the nature of autistic intelligence.' 

Co-author Professor Nick Martin, from the Queensland Institute for Medical Research, said: 'Links between autism and better cognitive function have been suspected and are widely implied by the well-known Silicon Valley syndrome and films such as Rain Man as well as in popular literature.

'This study suggests genes for autism may actually confer, on average, a small intellectual advantage in those who carry them, provided they are not affected by autism.' 

Read More - Click Here!
Autismphobic
hilarioyus
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(09-24-2016, 07:15 AM)Create Wrote: The genes linked with autism are thought to promote higher intelligence, scientists believe.  

Genetic factors, thought to play a role in autism, are associated with heightened mental ability in people who do not have the developmental condition, a new study has revealed.
Almost 10,000 people living in Scotland had their DNA analysed, as part of the research.
They were then put through a series of intelligence tests.
Those carrying genetic variants linked to autism had slightly better test scores on average than those who did not carry the autism genes.
In addition, further evidence of the association emerged when the same tests were carried out on 921 teenagers, who were taking part in an Australian twin study. 

The nature of the relationship between autism and intelligence is not clear, said the researchers.
Although up to 70 per cent of people with autism have a mental disability, some individuals with the disorder can exhibit higher than average non-verbal intelligence.
This form of intelligence allows complex problems to be solved using reasoning skills requiring little or no use of language, which is impaired in people with autism.
Dr Toni-Kim Clarke, of the University of Edinburgh's Division of Psychiatry, who led the study, said: 'Our findings show that genetic variation which increases risk for autism is associated with better cognitive ability in non-autistic individuals.
'As we begin to understand how genetic variants associated with autism impact brain function, we may begin to further understand the nature of autistic intelligence.' 

Co-author Professor Nick Martin, from the Queensland Institute for Medical Research, said: 'Links between autism and better cognitive function have been suspected and are widely implied by the well-known Silicon Valley syndrome and films such as Rain Man as well as in popular literature.

'This study suggests genes for autism may actually confer, on average, a small intellectual advantage in those who carry them, provided they are not affected by autism.' 

Read More - Click Here!

nice copy and paste..

Spoiler :
You're not getting mod

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(09-24-2016, 08:59 AM)Rat Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 07:15 AM)Create Wrote: -snip-

Spoiler :
You're not getting mod

Haven't we already been warned about harassing dylan?
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Self
(09-24-2016, 09:16 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 07:15 AM)Create Wrote: -snip-

Spoiler :
You're not getting mod

Haven't we already been warned about harassing dylan?

dont think so?

anyway, im not... im just stating the obvious

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(09-24-2016, 07:15 AM)Create Wrote: *POOF*

nice copy and paste..

Spoiler :
You're not getting mod

In what way does this fuckin' equal wanting mod, if someone disagrees with what you have posted you instantly try to insult them. He was copy pasting evidence to support a claim.

OT: This video isn't funny.
Precisely, unofficial warnings have already been given out due to subtle harassment.
Next warning will be an official one.
(09-23-2016, 08:54 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 08:49 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 08:18 PM)Rat Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 07:59 PM)Create Wrote: People who have been diagnosed with Autism can actually be smarter than us humans. Some say that they are the next step in evolution. To make a thread and to be disrespectful to an autistic child and their parents is just mean and downright wrong.

You're implying that autistic people are not human? Thats fucked up.. people are sayin im fucked up for posting the video but your segregating them from others who do not share the same learning disability... That's worse in my opinion...

What i got from his comment is that we are humans and they are something better than humans. Like humans are more intelligent than apes, autists could be superior than humans. (I dont know how, im just correcting your vision on his comment)

I agree with Maktavish, you probably looked at it in the wrong way. I have an autistic friend and i can agree on that people with autism is often more smarter than non autistic people. It was obviously missread.

They can often be smarter but it all depends on how severe their autism is and how they were brought up with their condition. Some autistic people are extremely intelligent in mathematics and academical aspects but lack in social skills.

For example:

Frankie Macdonald is a Canadian YouTuber who's social skills are not great though he is very gifted with his knowledge of meteorology and vast amount of geographical knowledge (Actually spoke with the bloke on Skype on many occasions).

This boy Jake is extremely clever when it comes to maths and knows 200 points of pi and can read them backwards though to most children his age without the condition would see him as strange.

About autistic people being "super-humans" I'd say that is quite ridiculous. I've known autistic people and I can tell you right now it is mainly about how they are brought up with their condition whether they find their escape through mathematics, art or something else. Though some autistic people who are brought up and don't quite latch onto anything like this tend to grow violent, anti-social and harmful to both themselves and others. 

That's enough from me now, gonna watch this House Lannister video and see what its all bout.