[Unofficial] The Black Sky Initiative
I love the layout! Best of luck with the clan.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • JackZ, Captain Barry, Ranger, god
[Image: 5ef2b0c4341c56ebd3d157694c596b08.png]

[Image: f487819519c39687e6fcf7297fd5b561.png]
27th September 2016.

Today, Here at The Black Sky Initiative, one of our members has been promoted from Forward Operator, to a Taskmaster.
We feel he is a great candidate for the role. He will now be able to command our Forward Operators along with other Taskmaster(s), unless they've been given orders from a higher ranked member of The Black Sky. 
He has proved to us he is suitable and more than an acceptable candidate for the role.

Without any further ado, Please congratulate:
'UnshodJoker'
for being promoted to a higher rank within the organisation.

Congratulations, Unshod.

[Image: 6c35e3a36d820c5c32cca7f8e77668f5.png]
The Black Sky Initiative has recruited two new people to our organisation today, these people have proved their worth to us on several occassions and we are sure they will not fail to impress. That being said, please welcome:

Falc and AwestruckBullet!

To the Black Sky Initiative, they will be put straight to Taskmasters from our leadership as they have served our leadership personel in other places and organisations in the past. They will now be following us on our Crusade to purge EvoCity from all corruption and greed.

Congratulations, Falc and Awestruck.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • god
gud luk
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • JackZ, god
There are some technical issues in-game that cause the clan to be invisible. Hopefully this will be rectified soon and we'll be ready for some ClanRP.

Edit: Issue fixed. I will contact members when the next clanRP will happen.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • god
Best of luck, Barry!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Captain Barry, god, JackZ
I'd like all members to add me on steam. It makes arranging clanRP just that bit easier for me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Douchebagdan/
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
A hooded individual approaches you in the street, hands you a strange envelope and walks away. The envelope is adorned with nothing but a black wax seal on the back and no address or name on the front. You decide to take the letter home and read it there.
After scrupulous thought about what lays inside, you decide it is time to find out what the letter entails.
It reads;

Members.

I am writing to you on paper to announce the departure of a dear friend.
Our Executioner, JackZ will be setting sail for the far side of our world.
He will be taking command of another unit in a far away land that is ripe with turmoil and corruption. He has been chosen to lead our forces there and liberate it from it's unruly chains.
I regret to say that we may never see him again, for a true purge of corruption takes longer than our lifetimes.
He will be missed, and I am also sad to say there will be no opportunity for farewell, but we sleep soundly knowing that he fights to bring justice to this world.

Yours Faithfully,
The Judge of Evocity
Captain Barry
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

P.S. A new exocutioner will be chosen in time. Show your prowess in battle and fortitude of your mind and maybe it could be you.
The following 2 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Ranger, god
This looks very impressive, very interesting. I would not expect any less from you Captain Barry! I wish you the best of luck with 'The Black Sky Initiative' in the future.
The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
  • god, Captain Barry
Closed at the request of the owner.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]