Unban Request
Your name: [] SexyMan

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:91989701[/b]

Your ban ID: 73816

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Hacking

Involved: No one else.

Why we should unban you: Well, I'm just going to be completely honest with you guys.

I did try to hack the game... Before I get into the details I want to remind you that this is the utter, idiotic truth and that I am very, very sorry.
So basically, as you guys may already know I tried to hack the game. Why you may ask? Well just like anyone at one point, I ran into a money issue. All I did is try to give myself some money so I could have and split with some of my friends (They didn't have anything to do with the hack just wanted some money from me) and that's it. No aimbot. No fast run. No wall hacks. Just some money. But unfortunately, being the utter noob I am with hacking (because I didn't know how to do anything I had to watch like two videos), I gave myself some mod menu-inject thing, I forgot what it was called, instead of something else that would allow me to get money instead and ahhh.

Guys. I'm not a hacker. I'm not a minge. And I'm stop going to talk about excuses. I'm sorry. And I love this server. And I have no idea what was going through my head about doing the stupid thing that I did. If you're going to ignore this or deny it or something please give me a second chance. please.

And if your still going to ban me for sometime or nerver let me on the server again, listen. I understand. I really do. You can't trust me anymore and I have no idea what to say that would allow you to trust me again but I AM sorry. And I really need this. I really wouldn't mind waiting a few more days or even weeks or months but please. I'm sorry and I would NEVER do such a thing again.

If you have any questions or comments about this post please feel free to do so. 
Thanks for reading  Blush
It's not often that I consider a second chance for things like this. However, considering you made a Forum account just to make this UBR, it shows me that you are truly inclined to stay and truly are sorry. There are two conditions if I am to accept this UBR however.

1. The ban will be reduced, not removed.
2. All your items will be removed and your money will be set to default ($10,000)

If you agree to these terms, the ban will be shortened.

Just a note. Hacking is zero-tolerance. If you are found to be hacking again, you will be banned, with no chance of coming back.

Do you agree?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(09-23-2016, 10:06 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: It's not often that I consider a second chance for things like this. However, considering you made a Forum account just to make this UBR, it shows me that you are truly inclined to stay and truly are sorry. There are two conditions if I am to accept this UBR however.

1. The ban will be reduced, not removed.
2. All your items will be removed and your money will be set to default ($10,000)

If you agree to these terms, the ban will be shortened.

Just a note. Hacking is zero-tolerance. If you are found to be hacking again, you will be banned, with no chance of coming back.

Do you agree?

First of all man thank, you so much for replying and giving me the opportunity to shorten the ban  Smile! However, I do think that taking all of my items away is a bit too much considering the ban was only to give myself more money (I don't mind you putting my money on defult since money was the issue and that is the correct way to go about this) and I didn't do anything to do about items.

Of course if this is non negotiable I will definitely accept with those conditions but as I said this whole thing happened because of money so if you were to take money away, that would be the correct punishment. Again I do accept but please think about it. P.S. sorry about all this I know you have better things to do and protect the server from idiots like me

Thanks for reading!
The alternative is indeed, non-negotiable.

Ban will be set to 3 months and your Money and Inventory will be wiped.
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]