CoD Going Down?
Call of Duty is indeed going down and quite rightly so. They're ideas are starting to wear very thin and I almost cannot take any of the recent plot lines seriously anymore. The best COD's in my opinion has to Black Ops 1, World at War, Call of Duty 4, MW2 and MW3. The stories behind all of those games are very intense, realistic and extremely fun to play. Then you have Black Ops 3, Advanced Warfare and Ghosts, all of these games were quite clearly made to hoist in loads of money, they're plot lines are extremely lazy and they've turned so cheesy and unrealistic you can barely take any of them seriously. They may be entertaining for some but you can see a clear pattern of how they are gradually getting more and more sloppy.
fuck BF1 and CoD, BF1942 is clearly the superior game.
(09-18-2016, 06:18 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: fuck BF1 and CoD, BF1942 is clearly the superior game.

hah lol.

As in the MP still works.
I'm going to get shat on for this: I've been playing CoD since the release of MW3, while I'm not too fond of futuristic CoDs, I think Infinity Ward did a decent job on Infinite Warfare; Boots on the Ground combat is spot on in this game despite some *interesting* aspects of the game (*cough* Boost Jumps and Rigs *cough*). Campaign was gripping and emotional throughout its course and Zombies is a nice, fresh and unique take on the gamemode. In my honest opinion, it's a 7.5/10 - but there's still room for improvement in Multiplayer. However, MW2, CoD 4 and the original Black Ops will always reign supreme ?
Call of duty is not dead, but ever since AW it's shit.

Although I doubt to see how it will die. The player base of call of duty fans dislike exo, imo you might as well just go buy halo, but there are people who enjoy it more than the classic MW2 for example.

I hope the next one is in veitnam as predicted.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Alec, Random
(01-14-2017, 10:45 PM)Dobby Wrote: Call of duty is not dead, but ever since AW it's shit.

Although I doubt to see how it will die. The player base of call of duty fans dislike exo, imo you might as well just go buy halo, but there are people who enjoy it more than the classic MW2 for example.

I hope the next one is in veitnam as predicted.

Don't we all?
Call of duty is gonna die, people have got tired of the repetitive stories and unfinished games. Also the latest game(+MW1) is 110GB without updates, that is way too much for a console player to install for a game that will be replaced in a year
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(01-15-2017, 11:28 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: Also the latest games(+MW1) is 110GB without updates

what the fuck

OT: It will take a loooooong time to die. The actual game isnt bad (I think, but from looking it looks decent), it's just its the same thing over and over which make it looks "bad".