Banned for supposed scamming [Ghost]
Your name: Kovert

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1437968

Your ban ID: 73754

Banned by: Ghost

Reason: Scamming. As I was not given a chance to defend myself in the player report, I will reluctantly do so here.
Uku88 contacted me in order to buy two shipments of lockpicks and a hostage rope. After requesting he pay me 8,600 and buying the first shipment of lockpicks, I noticed I had done a miscaclulation and asked for an additional 16400 so I could sell him the rest at cost or asked if he just wants the one shipment of lockpicks. At that moment, SRU broke into my apartment, raided my weed farm and killed me and my guard. Uku88 wasn't pleased with this outcome, and as soon as I respawned he began spamming my PM asking for the money back. I told him I can't do it under NLR, and I will only return the money if an admin tells me to. He continued to spam both my PM and OOC, threatening to report me, at which point I told him to report me as I will not break server rules for him. I assumed I would be able to defend myself. Clearly, my assumption was incorrect as the player report passed without even the slightest chance for me to refute it.
Involved: Me, Uku88
Your guard didn't die and I told you to give me my money back several times before sru rushed in, but you stalled.
(09-17-2016, 10:56 AM)Uku88 Wrote: Your guard didn't die and I told you to give me my money back several times before sru rushed in, but you stalled.

I didn't stall, I had already bought the first shipment at that point and asked you to make up the difference. By the time you told me you don't have the money they were already past the door.
(09-17-2016, 10:58 AM)Kovert Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 10:56 AM)Uku88 Wrote: Your guard didn't die and I told you to give me my money back several times before sru rushed in, but you stalled.

I didn't stall, I had already bought the first shipment at that point and asked you to make up the difference. By the time you told me you don't have the money they were already past the door.

Nope
(09-17-2016, 11:04 AM)Uku88 Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 10:58 AM)Kovert Wrote:

Nope

Excellent retort, let's do some math shall we? You asked to buy two shipments of lockpicks and a hostage rope. That's 27500 at cost. You paid me 8600. I told you I had a miscalculation after I bought the first shipment, and asked you to make up the difference so I could sell them to you at cost to cover for my mistake. This is when SRU broke in, killed me, and shortly after you spam began.
Quote:// I'm at a loss because of you, B. not my fault I got raided and lost all my plants just as you came in
Quote: // and I lost 10k worth of plants, by that logic, pay me 10k for luring SRU to my apartment

After he asked you for a refund you refused and started demanding money off him.

Edit - He even told you that the player report was up and you ignored it for a good 30 minutes.

Quote:v33x [12:12:44] [FL:RP] Uku88 (STEAM_0:1:42349907) said: //ok finished the report
v33x [12:12:57] blank (STEAM_0:1:14379687) said: // ok uku good for you
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(09-17-2016, 11:11 AM)Ghost Wrote:
Quote:// I'm at a loss because of you, B. not my fault I got raided and lost all my plants just as you came in
Quote: // and I lost 10k worth of plants, by that logic, pay me 10k for luring SRU to my apartment

After he asked you for a refund you refused and started demanding money off him.

That's a cherry picked quote I said in response to something he said.("By that logic alone" should tell you that it was meant to mock his logic when he asked for a refund)

I died after receiving the money and buying his first shipment, NLR dictates I cannot give him his money back and I told him that. I also told him plain and simple that should an admin ask me to give him money, I will. NLR was the only reason he was not refunded, and I repeatedly said I would not break server rules to appease him.

Quote: v33x [12:12:44] [FL:RP] Uku88 (STEAM_0:1:42349907) said: //ok finished the report
v33x [12:12:57] blank (STEAM_0:1:14379687) said: // ok uku good for you

He told me the report was finished, not that it was up. In any case, you can't expect me to respond to everything on the second and you should certainly give me an adequate amount of time to respond to a report.
(09-17-2016, 11:15 AM)Kovert Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 11:11 AM)Ghost Wrote:

That's a cherry picked quote I said in response to something he said.("By that logic alone" should tell you that it was meant to mock his logic when he asked for a refund)

I died after receiving the money and buying his first shipment, NLR dictates I cannot give him his money back and I told him that. I also told him plain and simple that should an admin ask me to give him money, I will. NLR was the only reason he was not refunded, and I repeatedly said I would not break server rules to appease him.

Quote:    v33x [12:12:44] [FL:RP] Uku88 (STEAM_0:1:42349907) said: //ok finished the report
   v33x [12:12:57] blank (STEAM_0:1:14379687) said: // ok uku good for you

He told me the report was finished, not that it was up. In any case, you can't expect me to respond to everything on the second and you should certainly give me an adequate amount of time to respond to a report.

Don't be a grammar nazi
I have taken the 8.6k out of your money and i will give it back to Uku88. If a similar situation happens again make sure you either return the money or give them the items they have paid for. 

Edit - The money has been transferred over to Uku88

Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]