The Đark Resignation
You really did some great work for the community and you deserve that veteran tag. Best of luck for the future mate.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Not like you released a shit ton of updates, so no offence but it won't change anything with you gone, this isn't a dig but more the truth, apart from you did make some pointless models for beer or whatever they were and a radio which you can't code so wasn't really down to you. Anyhow good luck in the future with whatever you do.
Cya darkn00b good to have u developing on FL
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
(09-15-2016, 08:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Not like you released a shit ton of updates, so no offence but it won't change anything with you gone, this isn't a dig but more the truth, apart from you did make some pointless models for beer or whatever they were and a radio which you can't code so wasn't really down to you. Anyhow good luck in the future with whatever you do.

Hey now, don't go insulting the glorious Agorith beer!
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Falc, mintblackbeard, Coffee, Arkten
[Image: 44ee2db454464759a196c9a8ccd53ddb.png]
(09-15-2016, 08:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Not like you released a shit ton of updates, so no offence but it won't change anything with you gone, this isn't a dig but more the truth, apart from you did make some pointless models for beer or whatever they were and a radio which you can't code so wasn't really down to you. Anyhow good luck in the future with whatever you do.

Well I honestly don't care about that now. But I trought stuff like that too until I got chance to make something.

(Though most people would think your opinion is overflowing with ignorance as you know nothing what I actually was doing when I was dev lol)

What does matter more, the updates I release/contribute/do or what updates I make possible to be even released? I did updates for fun not for someone to praise me. If I was important or not will be seen later on after the dev team gets lazy again.
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • sebasti161, DankNukem
(09-15-2016, 08:41 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:

Well I honestly don't care about that now. But I trought stuff like that too until I got chance to make something.

(Though most people would think your opinion is overflowing with ignorance as you know nothing what I actually was doing when I was dev lol)

What I wanted to say - It matters what updates I release/contribute/do or what updates I make possible to be even released? I did updates for fun not for someone to praise me. If I was important or not will be seen later on after the dev team gets lazy again.

I knew nothing? You realize I was Admin and had to access to the offices where you done your things and posted your work? Think twice before you say I know nothing, because I could witness you doing close enough to nothing, the contributors done most of the shit released with the odd tweak from you. Talking about ignorance, take a look in the mirror sunshine.

It also does matter what updates you release and make possible, that's why you got the role. Not for "Fun" but because you was assigned to, to release things for the community. The dev team has been lazy ever since the split, don't try and take credit when barely anything was given apart from trucks, cars and boats which let's be honest, anyone can do. The radio's were the only half decent thing which the contributors did, lol.

I'll not reply again, just wanted to quickly shut down your cockiness.

See ya!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-15-2016, 08:35 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: [Image: 44ee2db454464759a196c9a8ccd53ddb.png]

Oh No!! I'm resigning from my shit posting palace, how did u know? Lel
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes DankNukem's post:
  • sebasti161
R.I.P Future Updates
Don't blame you. Things get fucked yo when no one does anything.

Sad to no doubt see the contributors go as well.

Thank you for your contributions
[Image: giphy.gif]