UBR Dawson
Your name: Dawson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80402904

Your ban ID: 70873

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Mass CDM, Propkilling, Proppushing, Mass RDM

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I have served 2/3 of my initial ban time and I still have three months left. I left Fearless with the intention of returning after my ban with a better attitude towards roleplay, and I vowed to try more passive RP rather than so much Aggressive RP. During my ban time I have re-read the rules several times and I have researched PassiveRPs that I could possibly host when back online. Furthermore I have a 100h ban on all blacklists apart from weapons in which I have a 150h ban. I feel these blacklists are extreme, I basically can't do anything on the server but fish for 100h which kinda sucks however I deserve it lmao, I'm not asking for these to be reduced in any shape or form, I'm asking you unban me so I can get back online as I miss the community greatly! Please consider unbanning me.
Hello Dawson,

I'll be willing to lift your current ban in hope of that you changed.
It was one time going extremely mingy and basically fucking the server over, which by no means are acceptable as you should know.
I'm only willing to give you this additional chance due to the hefty blacklists I gave you at the time.

Your last chance will stay as issued at the time.

Would you be fine with this?
I would absolutely be fine with this SnowRed, and will not disappoint you when I return. My intention is to prove to you and the community that I've changed.
Approved.