Server banner V2D Server banner V4B1
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton has health 'episode' at 9/11 memorial, doctor says she has pneumonia
(09-13-2016, 04:11 PM)aviator Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 10:59 AM)Holdem Wrote: You can see that her security always carry an epipen, which is something you use to deal with people when they have seizures.

Just picking on one thing: quite a few people have to carry EpiPens, they're not really used for seizures and actually to do with allergies and therefore the treatment of anaphylaxis - which is actually inconsequential to your points.

Gotta agree here. I personally carry one with me 24/7 for a severe peanut allergy.
[Image: 2HocCFa.gif]
The Hillary Clinton Campaign thinks pepe is a white supremacist figure.
[Image: 9e5baf2c7b525d7f49c944729fe1eb5c.gif]
I've gave up giving a fuck on the American presidential campaign.

Either way your fucked.
Either way your getting a looney.
Either way they don't fucking actually matter anyway

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

(09-13-2016, 04:17 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 04:11 PM)aviator Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 10:59 AM)Holdem Wrote: You can see that her security always carry an epipen, which is something you use to deal with people when they have seizures.

Just picking on one thing: quite a few people have to carry EpiPens, they're not really used for seizures and actually to do with allergies and therefore the treatment of anaphylaxis - which is actually inconsequential to your points.

Gotta agree here. I personally carry one with me 24/7 for a severe peanut allergy.

I have to say that it is slightly irrelevant why she needs access to an epi-pen.
I don't think it's any better if Hillary has severe bee or peanut allergy either.

I think it is correct what Holdem is saying. It makes more sense that the EpiPen is for seizures.
[Image: OHyD732.png]
Want to know the secrets of space time continuum? Click here!
The better question is why do her "security" like publicly display the EpiPen or make it be known, in actual fact why does she have someone carrying it.

It's not like it's a massive thing or anything it could literally fit into any small pocket discreetly.

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

To be honest I might be confusing it with something else and letting ignorance have the better of me. However, it is observed that her security personnel tend to be carrying "Small injection type object" close to her ever since she started having mini seizures on stage and fainting. There's quite a lot that isn't being said and being the liars they are, I think Pneumonia es nothing but a cover up for the real reason.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(09-14-2016, 10:06 PM)Midget Wrote: It makes more sense that the EpiPen is for seizures.

As Holdem said above, the "injection" object may have been confused - EpiPens are not used for seizures at all (to my knowledge), they just contain adrenaline; used to treat anaphylaxis. Holdem could be right in that the injection carried around near her might contain a different medication for seizures, but these aren't epipens. Also in agreement with Cuntface, could be used discreetly.
Regards,
aviator
(09-15-2016, 06:43 PM)aviator Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 10:06 PM)Midget Wrote: It makes more sense that the EpiPen is for seizures.

As Holdem said above, the "injection" object may have been confused - EpiPens are not used for seizures at all (to my knowledge), they just contain adrenaline; used to treat anaphylaxis. Holdem could be right in that the injection carried around near her might contain a different medication for seizures, but these aren't epipens. Also in agreement with Cuntface, could be used discreetly.

Midazolam would most likely be carried by someone who suffers from seizures regularly, it can be given buccal (orally) or in an injection (AutoInjector) . An epipen (epinephrine) would not be used on a seizure patient and would most likely make them deteriorate further.

Source: Volunteer firefighter/medic trained to administer in emergencies
[Image: 8WI9X6z.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like fuzzybuddy's post:
  • Reebs, aviator