The James Bond Project - FearlessRP
You might find that Timothy Dalton is the greatest James Bond as he played a more violent and subtle character. In my opinion the two movies he played in were so under-rated.

License to Kill is my fav, Goldeneye is second favourite.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 2 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Link, NJperry
(09-12-2016, 08:53 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: You might find that Timothy Dalton is the greatest James Bond as he played a more violent and subtle character. In my opinion the two movies he played in were so under-rated.

License to Kill is my fav, Goldeneye is second favourite.

Dalton tried to imitate the Bond from the Books which I think worked quite well. Daltons Bond had more intensity, grit and more realism which I think made for a great bond. My only complaint about Dalton is that his Bond was quite humorless at times compared to previous actors take on Bond which made it kinda boring at times.

Licence to Kill I do agree is a really underrated Bond film, really wasn't given enough attention it deserved. It's arguably the Darkest and most viscous Bond film of the entire series. The Villain is absolutely menacing, the plot line for that film was as well something never attempted before because in Licence to Kill Bond isn't actually on a mission for England, he's on a Mission for Revenge.

My favorite Bond though has to be Sean Connery.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
he looks like agent 47 tho
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
(09-14-2016, 07:53 AM)robe1025 Wrote: he looks like agent 47 tho

Sorry for the late reply

OT: That could be a good video next. Thank you :p
Nice video =D Keep it up Smile
veri good Smile
Feel free to comment more ideas for possible videos in the future!