School tommorow
Start year 13 on Wednesday.
Regards,
aviator
Don't know what year you are in.. But honestly, don't sweat it.

I only had half good grades,  but I managed to get the studies I wanted..

(Not saying you shouldn't care at all, but way too many people spend way too much time preparing for tests)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Started today, load of crap but its my last year Tounge
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(09-05-2016, 09:55 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Started today, load of crap but its my last year Tounge

Same OMG
Schools in greece are getting started in a week from Now!
(09-05-2016, 10:52 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Schools in greece are getting started in a week from Now!

Same
I'm in Year 10 and they have really bumped up the work especially since it is a new GCSE system in the UK now.

No coursework at all, you just have an exam at the end of Year 11 which counts for everything so there is much more pressure.
(09-07-2016, 04:31 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: I'm in Year 10 and they have really bumped up the work especially since it is a new GCSE system in the UK now.

No coursework at all, you just have an exam at the end of Year 11 which counts for everything so there is much more pressure.

Good luck! Also, fuck the new grading system. I'll stick with A*-E.

(09-05-2016, 09:48 PM)Random Wrote: but way too many people spend way too much time preparing for tests

For end of year tests maybe, but for GCSEs and A-levels if you want the top grades you'll need to put in quite a lot of time to study for each exam.
Regards,
aviator
I'm starting tomorrow (Last year in higher education before Uni so I go in later.) and I'm going in with the attitude that I'm going to get straight As at the end of the year. I give it a week tops until I crash.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Military yesterday, today, tomorrow and the next tomorrow