Ban request on GamingOfficialZZ and "dankest cringe"
Wink 
Name of player's: [UL:RP] GamingOfficialZZ, DankestCringe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118 (DankestCringe) and STEAM_0:1:39360696 (GamingOfficialZZ)

Time in GMT: 16:20 to 16:24

Server: V2D

Summary:A cop was following me, and I heard him countlessly say "I'll just shoot him", and then I accidently hit his car, he as every officer would sees this as a reason to cuff me, and perhaps kill me. No FearRP has been initiated, so I try to drive off. He then walks behind my car and gets hit, I call medics and two SRU forces respond just like they are supposed to when an officer is injured. GamingOfficialZZ and DankestCringe come in their Mercedez, I think, and ram my car away, GamingOfficialZZ comes out and DankestCringe rams my car around, trying to break it perhaps, they then approach me asking why I killed this "injured" officer, I say he ran behind a moving vehicle, and expected not to be injured by doing so. Then they put me against their wall, and start attacking with their riot shields, taking me down to 60 hp. Then I try to walk off, because they haven't pulled any real weapons nor has fearrp been initiated. I walk off and then GamingOfficialZZ taze me, and DankestCringe then shoots me with his awp.

Evidence: When they push me against the car and start hitting me with the shields:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...7C321A33A/

After he shot me with the awp, still holding it in his hand: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...AA286D23C/

DankestCringe then insults Mytic: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...2EF674CB7/
In response to this he didnt say that he killed a cop did he?
No he didn't
i didnt mean to kill him with AWP i had that because someone was awping and we had to get them, we didnt get them :/
he wasnt obeying us and hit me with his car, i survived, thats the reason he was killed
Ok we where driving around to the corlones and found a cop on the floor behind his car aw police do we got out to question the man. we handcuffed him as if he did run over the cop he could be armed and kill us. This is when we told him to get up againts the S.W.A.T Van or we will use force, He ignored us so we hit him with up againt the van (This has been taken out of context by the user) He then stated to run so i tazed him i had no idea the other SRU had an awp at the time. He shot him as i was going to warrant him for evadeing police. I was not aware he was going to kill him in anyway. I even said "Why the fuck did you kill him!" After he shot him witht the awp.

behalf of gaming
(09-04-2016, 02:56 PM)DankestCringe Wrote: In response to this he didnt say that he killed a cop did he?
No he didn't
i didnt mean to kill him with AWP i had that because someone was awping and we had to get them, we didnt get them :/
he wasnt obeying us and hit me with his car, i survived, thats the reason he was killed

I didn't kill a cop. Also, you say you didn't mean to hit me. 
Quote:i didnt meant to kill him with AWP

But then again, 
Quote:i survived, thats the reason he was killed
(09-04-2016, 02:58 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Ok we where driving around to the corlones and found a cop on the floor behind his car aw police do we got out to question the man. we handcuffed him as if he did run over the cop he could be armed and kill us. This is when we told him to get up againts the S.W.A.T Van or we will use force, He ignored us so we hit him with up againt the van (This has been taken out of context by the user) He then stated to run so i tazed him i had no idea the other SRU had an awp at the time. He shot him as i was going to warrant him for evadeing police. I was not aware he was going to kill him in anyway. I even said "Why the fuck did you kill him!" After he shot him witht the awp.

behalf of gaming

I did not run, I walked. Nor did I hear you.
We only came to speak with you and that's it we wanted to know what happened but u ran so i tried to arrest
(09-04-2016, 03:07 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: We only came to speak with you and that's it we wanted to know what happened but u ran so i tried to arrest

I did not run. And I didn't hear you, I wanted to get away from there after you hit me 4 times while I was standing still against the Swat van.
Upon having investigated this case I've reached the following conclusion:

DankestCringe has been found guilty of RDM and trough further log checks I've found 4 seperate occasions where GamingOfficialZZ has ran down people with the SWAT van all within a very short timespan.

Approved.