Steam Profile:
Hours spent on FearlessRP-Servers:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Which of your traits will benefit Ares
The following 1 user Likes Geralt's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Good luck with the clan!

EDIT: It looks really good.. but I would advise to put the application tenplate in a spoiler aswell, would make it easier for people who apply!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Looks awesome! Good luck!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Looks really cool! I wanna see what it can bring to FL..

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Looks nice 
Good luck with the clan

I message you on behalf of The Washington Family. We wish to propose your organisation to join us in creating a unified clan council in Evocity inwhich almost any clan can join or contribute but all (whether they accept or not) will be subject to the outcome of our meetings.. We wish you this opportunity to all you to be in the know about all clan activity, we wish you best of luck in the meantime. Get back to me as soon as possible.

- Slade "Minus" Washington
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Looks cool.
Good luck!
(09-06-2016, 10:51 AM)SirMinus Wrote:
I message you on behalf of The Washington Family. We wish to propose your organisation to join us in creating a unified clan council in Evocity inwhich almost any clan can join or contribute but all (whether they accept or not) will be subject to the outcome of our meetings.. We wish you this opportunity to all you to be in the know about all clan activity, we wish you best of luck in the meantime. Get back to me as soon as possible.

- Slade "Minus" Washington

The following 1 user Likes Geralt's post:
  • Ratatoskrr

Unfortunately due to Geralt of Nvidia being banned from the server for hacking his clan is of course disbanded and disallowed from being a part of our council. If anybody from his clan wishes to transfer to Washington we will happily accept you as we would wish any other party of the clan council. If you wish to accept this please head to our clan page (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=73895) and apply and state in the application your previous affiliation. 

Geralt, if you are reading this and are going to find someone else to take over the clan for you please inform me through steam or some other form of contact as I will allow the clan to once again be a part of the council. Thanks.

- Slade "Minus" Washington, Leader of The Clan Council and The Washington Family.