Improvements to Guns
(09-03-2016, 08:06 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: 1. Is there anything wrong with the current gun system and if yes, what?
Answer: Yes, the guns behave unrealistic. So are the prices and that i have to put two mags into my enemy is a joke.

2. What would you improve with the existing gun system?
Answer: Higher damage, Blance out the Price to make them somewhat even.

3. Do you think the current gun system does enough, too little or too much damage?
Answer: Currently the damage is not high enough

4. What do you think of the prices of guns? Are they too expensive or too cheap?
Answer: Kind of both. I believe the distance between the prices are too high. They should find themselves in somewhere around 5K to 50K

5. Do you think a shot to the head should do lethal damage with any weapon (realistic mode) or should each weapon's damage be balanced based on their cost and difficulty of use?
Answer: Headshot should always result in death unless a bulletproof helmet is worn

6. Any additional comments, requests?
Answer: CW 2.0

This boi said it all.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
1. Is there anything wrong with the current gun system and if yes, what?
Answer: Yes, the governments range of guns are now powerful enough compared to the criminals and using many weapons in first person is not a possibility due to the sights just flapping around as well as the guns have out of date models and materials and new ones would look much better.

Answer: Either nerf the galil, improve governments weapons or replace the entire system with CW2.0 as then being in first person is a possibility.

3. Do you think the current gun system does enough, too little or too much damage?
Answer: Too little.

4. What do you think of the prices of guns? Are they too expensive or too cheap?
Answer: They are okay.

5. Do you think a shot to the head should do lethal damage with any weapon (realistic mode) or should each weapon's damage be balanced based on their cost and difficulty of use?
Answer: Yes

Answer: Get CW2.0 or a similar system.
Answer:
Unbalanced guns. The current guns do not encourage tactics at the slightest. 
It is not about getting cover and being smart. 
Right now it is about who has the most people on their team, who has the most medkits and who has the most galils.

Answer:

I would either lower the health of the player or increase the damage of the guns.
However there needs to be different amounts of damage on the torso, arms, feet Etc. 
It doesn't help to just change the damage of the guns, you also need to increase the damage if people get shot in the chest and head.

Answer:
Too little

Answer:
I would lower 1 shipment to have 3 guns instead of 5. I would then up the price and let gundealers choose if they 
want to spawn 7 guns as a crate for half the price or spawn 3 guns they can pick up into their inventory. 

this way gundealers that choose to spawn crates into their gunstore saves more money instead of those who do not take a risk and choose to not spawn crates. 
Thus creating prices the gundealer and players chooses. Giving room for more negotiation on the gun prices instead of the current system. Where everything is set in stone.

Answer:
Realistic mode.
If you buy a kevlar helmet it should do 90 damage to the head. And have a 25% chance of killing you.

Answer:

Introduce bleeding and remove the medkits. 
Use bandages to stop the bleeding. 
If your hunger and thirst is 90+ you slowly replenish your health over time. (15 - 25 minutes)

The only way you should be able to be healed immediately is through a paramedic.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Ceddyhmra, Arkten, already_fallen
Answer: The viewmodels are shit, outdated CS:S guns. The weapon damage is terrible. Outdated in general

Answer: More modifications for weapons.

Answer: Pistols barely do any damage, and AWP should be fixed too. Or else, it's fine I believe. EDIT: And deagle, it takes like 10 shots to the head like wtf??? its a deagle??????????

Answer: They're fine IMO, but the AWP atm is too expensive when it isn't a 1-shot kill to the head.

Answer: Nah, semi serious. Unless you're making the gamemode serious rp, which I doubt, balance based on their cost.

Answer: Use CW2.0
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Arkten
Answer: No apart from a few minor tweaks with damages.

Answer: AWP needs a buff, that thing should be a one shot head shot kill. Desert Eagle also should be more powerful.

Answer: Enough, apart from the 2 mentioned above.

Answer: They are just right.

Answer: No, that is for serious rp servers. Doing this takes away the aspect of what Fearless is about.

Answer: Add a better fcuking cross hair for 3rd person, it's shit.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Awestruck, [FL:RP]Zedd, JohnSilver
Answer: I feel like it takes way too many shots to kill someone.

Answer: Maybe have a vaster range of weaponry or possibly updated models (don't really mind on that front).

Answer: I feel weapons don't do enough damage or it takes too many shots and hits to impact you. Pistols on the server may aswell be BB guns as they do fuck all damage.

Answer: I think the prices should be made cheaper and making money a bit more difficult and all together the economy fixed.

Answer: I think a shot to the head should almost always lead to instakill with a 2% chance of survival and leaving you with 10 HP.

Answer: All together economy should be more balance, headshots leading to instakills and weapons made a bit cheaper.

Quote:1. Is there anything wrong with the current gun system and if yes, what?
Answer: No apart from a few minor tweaks with damages.

Answer: AWP needs a buff, that thing should be a one shot head shot kill. Desert Eagle also should be more powerful.

Answer: Enough, apart from the 2 mentioned above.

Answer: They are just right.

Answer: No, that is for serious rp servers. Doing this takes away the aspect of what Fearless is about.

Answer: Add a better fcuking cross hair for 3rd person, it's shit.

Falc has a much better suggestion.
I think we can all agree what is currently in place is NOT good. The damage and weapon balance is horribly unbalanced and that is not how anyone intended it to be.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Answer: /

Answer: More Damage.
Why? becuase in my Opinion weapons (even Pistols) should do ALOT of damage.
And again you might ask why and the answer is simple.
It's realistic. I dont wanna put around 2 magazines into a person just to kill him, it's just annoying and a waste of Ammo

Answer: To little.
Like I said above IMO weapons should kill much faster and easier would make the game more realisic and people will fear weapons because just some shots could kill you.

Answer: Pistols should be more Expensive (if they all get more Damage)

Answer: A headshot should actually instantly kill you (unless you got a helmet or something)
Why? again it's realistic and people would fear weapons more.

Answer:Make Ammo more Expensive if those changes happen (above)

+Get CW2.0 or a similar system.
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Arkten
Just try adding CW 2.0 and see. Soul said it had too much size (500-700MB?). Which is kinda weird as base has around 100MB along with the guns. So if we sort it a bit we should be fine in size regard.

The only problem might be bugs with playermodels and the weapons.
The following 6 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Arkten, Broccoli, Eclipze, sebasti161, Coffee
who the fuck cares about 500mb extra download size? and thats only for those people that dont have cw20, i have it and i really do love it
i god damn agree with darknoob, atleast try it out again, im guessing someone's saved the old cw20 system so you could just revert to that? worked fine.
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Arkten, Eclipze, DreeBott