Server banner V2D Server banner V33X
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British public back a ban on burka
I'm not reconsidering shit.
Why exactly are we banning certain clothing on the beach?
I'd rather look at nearly completely covered up woman than at old men in speedos with their half chub sticking out.
If you hadn't noticed yet, I was't comparing it to the burka rather than the new swimsuits they had made for muslim women which they wanted banned.
Perhaps I could've been more clear on what I was comparing it to however there was no reason for you to instantly act so agressive towards me lol.
[Image: 5fbaf1ba6a49af0229fc9deed903d8dc.png]
Honestly, people need to get a grip.... Its a piece of clothing. If we start banning Muslim clothing, then why should we be able to choose what we wear when we're restricting other people.

And lets be honest, the majority of this "survey" is probably just people who have some kind of grudge against Muslims.

Honestly, its pathetic.

[EDIT] And as for the argument that they are "ugly".... so what? i see shit tons of people in the UK in worse clothing and that isn't getting banned is it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I can't wear a freaking helmet in a bank why should they be able to cover there face*. Not a religious requirement the Hijab is a religous requirement (To remind God is above you). It is used as a tradition to keep other men from looking at your wife hence oppressing women. Being truly equal to one and other is impossible. Don't really care their choice not mine.

Edit: Don't think there was actually a survey. If there was it was in a small part of Britain.

*Joke
If the hijab or burqa get banned I will be starting a petition to get those monstrosity camo jogging suits banned.

Reason: they can hide without being detected with their magical camo and that makes me a citizen very concerned and afraid for my well being.

ITS NOT FUCKING HALLOWEEN ANYMORE

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:80349395&b=2]

[-] The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Agorith, Danny Boy
(09-06-2016, 11:40 AM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: If the hijab or burqa get banned I will be starting a petition to get those monstrosity camo jogging suits banned.

Reason: they can hide without being detected with their magical camo and that makes me a citizen very concerned and afraid for my well being.

The burqa should be banned from Europe. It is not required. It also does not fit in to European traditions.
Just thought I'd bring a reminder: this is about the burqa. Not the niqab or the hijab; the burqa is 100% body covering.

(09-05-2016, 03:24 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Edit: Don't think there was actually a survey. If there was it was in a small part of Britain.

Already explained this - YOU or anyone you know doesn't have to be explicitly asked or partake in these surveys for them to be representational of a general opinion. While it's obviously not quite as accurate as a census, the result is still statistically valid.
Regards,
aviator
(09-06-2016, 02:50 PM)lordbeatroot Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 11:40 AM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: If the hijab or burqa get banned I will be starting a petition to get those monstrosity camo jogging suits banned.

The burqa should be banned from Europe. It is not required. It also does not fit in to European traditions.

Please explain/define European traditions ?

If we want to talk about traditions we have a long list of fucked up things in Europe that are "traditions" right wing communism, naziism, Catholicism....the list goes on. Id rather have a burqa as a "tradition" than any of the above.

ITS NOT FUCKING HALLOWEEN ANYMORE

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:80349395&b=2]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Holdem
(09-06-2016, 05:13 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote:

If we want to talk about traditions we have a long list of fucked up things in Europe that are "traditions" right wing communism, naziism, Catholicism....the list goes on. Id rather have a burqa as a "tradition" than any of the above.
There is something wrong with your brain.
(09-06-2016, 05:13 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote:

Naziism isn't a tradition. Communism isn't a tradition. Catholicism isn't a tradition.
These things are either ways of thinking, religions and political parties.

A tradition is  something repetitively done through out a culture/Family.

[Image: 93cfa17cbcb34a9fb98ff9472375c266.png]
freaking ban the thing now.
Absolute disgusting.