Drug Trafficking Event (Re-write)
(09-01-2016, 02:29 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Questions:

Where is the event going to be held? (event/v4b1) I suggest v4b1 IF you want to make it harder for the cops
The event will be held on v4b1.
When is it probably going to be held?
I was thinking before the end of the summer holidays but it may be delayed to later. It could be the Sunday after next depending how many applications I get in the next few days.
Do we get a preparation time before the event begins?
There shall be a period for waiting for players to join (around 10 minutes)
Also, you will be able to have a 15 minute preparation for your strategies and if we still have players missing.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Arkten
IC
Character Name: Connor Valentine
Role: Police Officer
Why did you choose this role?: I enjoy roleplaying as law enforcement and I believe I'll be good at not only putting these drug traffickers to an end but also to roleplay as a cop decently too.
Any other features (Leave blank if none):

OOC
Steam Name: Broccoli
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57891889
RP points: 0
Hours Online: 180+
Anything else to add? (Leave blank if none): I was involved in an event a day or two ago and it was my first event which went really well so I thought I'd try this one out.
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-01-2016, 08:28 PM)Broccoli Wrote: IC
Character Name: Connor Valentine
Role: Police Officer
Why did you choose this role?: I enjoy roleplaying as law enforcement and I believe I'll be good at not only putting these drug traffickers to an end but also to roleplay as a cop decently too.

OOC
Steam Name: Broccoli
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57891889
Hours Online: 180+
Anything else to add? (Leave blank if none): I was involved in an event a day or two ago and it was my first event which went really well so I thought I'd try this one out.

Accepted.
IC
Character Name: Dean Miller
Role: Rebel
Why did you choose this role?: I love playing Criminal and rebel and love roleplay events, im sure ill get the drugs to the person who wants them and i think i can roleplay good as a Criminal/rebel. 
My English isn't perfect.

OOC
Steam Name: Cherrygamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74887914
Hours Online: 258
Anything else to add? (Leave blank if none):
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:74887914&b=13]
- = Cherrygamer | Dean Miller = -
(09-01-2016, 10:26 PM)cherrygamer Wrote: IC
Character Name: Dean Miller
Role: Rebel
Why did you choose this role?: I love playing Criminal and rebel and love roleplay events, im sure ill get the drugs to the person who wants them and i think i can roleplay good as a Criminal/rebel. 
My English isn't perfect.

OOC
Steam Name: Cherrygamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74887914
Hours Online: 258
Anything else to add? (Leave blank if none):

Accepted.