FL:RP Sparx UBR
Your name: FL:RP Sparx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36101481

Your ban ID: 73565

Banned by: FL:M Divey (Extended By Hitman)

Reason: BRA (73565) - FearRP // As per last chance, extended by Hitman

Involved: XDeadShotX, FL:M Divey, Hitman

Why we should unban you: Alright, Here goes. I will not defend myself as what you can see in the video does prove that I broke FearRP. I did not realise that I was breaking it at the time due to being in first person however I understand that this does not make it ok.  Firstly, I am sorry for my actions. 

When I first joined Fearless, I was a minge. I had a terrible track record for breaking the rules which has ultimately lead me to this ban. I didn't care about the RP. I just wanted to mess around. I really really regret this now. Eventually it got to the point where I was on my last chance. And then suddenly I realised that I wanted to change. This was probably due to the fact that I started getting involved with interesting Passive RPs. It was from this point that I realised PassiveRP could be just as interesting as AggressiveRP and sometimes even more so. So I befriended players who weren't minges; Took part in more PassiveRPs and generally tried to be a much better player. But I messed up. 

Recently I've been playing a lot on the servers. This means that it was more and more likely that I was going to slip up. My last ban was about 7 months ago. Since then I have had no bans. I hope this shows that I have really tried to make a change and that the BRA in the last month really was just a slip up that was bound to happen due to the extensive amount of time I was spending on the server. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I understand that what I did in the past was wrong however I really want to be on Fearless. I have made many good friends here who supported me on my "Goodbye" Thread. (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=sparx) I hope this shows that a large number of people from the community want me back on the servers. Finally, I really am here to RP. I'm not a minge anymore. I just want to be back part of the community again. I hope you will consider my UBR.

Many Thanks,

FL:RP Sparx
This isn't being ignored. It's being discussed internally.
Hello, Sparx.

Apologies for the long wait, we are still in discussion as to whether or not the ban should be lifted as well as details regarding last chances in general.

Thank you for your patience.
Hello, Sparx.

After a long discussion within the team we have decided to lift your ban, as well as remove the last chance placed on you.
We have come to this decision taking into consideration that the rule-break occurred which landed you the permanent ban was your first slip up for around 7 months, having exhibited model behavior up until this one relatively small rule-break.

Take the last chance removal with a grain of salt, however, because while another slip up may not end up with you being placed on a last chance again, if you get banned more than that we may end up changing our minds.

Unban request approved.