The glory of Evocity (the sixth) "Rise of the Vampires"
Just finished watching this and it was great! I partically loved the voice acting of Horseman's (Or maybe he just has a cool voice normally)
Hope there can be many more of these in the future! Smile
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Horseman, Lesanka
(08-31-2016, 07:12 PM)Greed^ Wrote: ??? Why did this get a banner

I have put a lot of time in this project and I got great support making it.
You may not like the video, but the idea for the banner is great, you got to admit.
It helps out smaller content creators like me to show the community what we have made (like the trailers you have mentioned).
I am sure I will not be the only one to receive this great help, but there has got to be a beginning, right?^^
The following 2 users Like Horseman's post:
  • Random, Arkten
(08-31-2016, 07:58 PM)Avgar Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 07:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 07:38 PM)bENNY Wrote:

why not ???

Because I see way better videos (not to mention the FL trailers) that gets no attention at all

Just watch it, Greedykins. We will put banners up like this in the future, just hadn't crossed our mind before, really.

Horseman puts an insurmountable degree of effort in his videos, this is no exception. Loved every moment of it.
I hunger... For more!

Can voutch for that! He asked me weeks ago about my character, specifically for this video.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Horseman
The banner confused me for a moment. I am on my phone and I thought it was some dodgy advert. Can't watch the video now because I'm in a caravan somewhere in the middle of Wales and I've almost hit my data limit.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Arkten
(08-31-2016, 08:28 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: Just finished watching this and it was great! I partically loved the voice acting of Horseman's (Or maybe he just has a cool voice normally)
Hope there can be many more of these in the future! Smile

Thank you very much and you are goddamn right!
I have very big plans, but I won't spoil anything though! Tounge
(08-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Tomo Wrote: The banner confused me for a moment. I am on my phone and I thought it was some dodgy advert. Can't watch the video now because I'm in a caravan somewhere in the middle of Wales and I've almost hit my data limit.

It's a dodgy advertisement for my video. Click it and you get a free Ipad!
The following 2 users Like Horseman's post:
  • Tomo, Arkten
(08-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 07:58 PM)Avgar Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 07:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 07:38 PM)bENNY Wrote:

why not ???

Because I see way better videos (not to mention the FL trailers) that gets no attention at all

Just watch it, Greedykins. We will put banners up like this in the future, just hadn't crossed our mind before, really.

Horseman puts an insurmountable degree of effort in his videos, this is no exception. Loved every moment of it.
I hunger... For more!

Can voutch for that! He asked me weeks ago about my character, specifically for this video.

Before I forget it! http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=72917
The lore thread has the characters of the Rp added in now.
Meaning "Nick Olsen" as well. (just a bit of shameless advertising)
The following 1 user Likes Horseman's post:
  • Random
I love it!
(08-31-2016, 08:34 PM)Tomo Wrote: The banner confused me for a moment. I am on my phone and I thought it was some dodgy advert. Can't watch the video now because I'm in a caravan somewhere in the middle of Wales and I've almost hit my data limit.

Where abouts? lmao
(08-31-2016, 10:48 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

Where abouts? lmao

Idk in a field somewhere.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]