The Purge: Fearless Year
Looks really good Create! I'm a massive fan of the Purge Films and would love to take part in this event however I have been suspended from the servers for some time. But anyway hope it goes well and all the best!

Kerbal
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
May I ask exactly which Staff Member authorized this event?

Sounds like an excuse for its participants to mass RDM on the event server and get away scott free, which is unacceptable in my eyes.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Coffee
(08-31-2016, 02:14 AM)Reebs Wrote: May I ask exactly which Staff Member authorized this event?

Sounds like an excuse for its participants to mass RDM on the event server and get away scott free, which is unacceptable in my eyes.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

I was told by a number of administrators and supervising administrators that I should post the event thread and then get clearance for it, in which I am doing. If you wish to talk further into this concept then you can PM me via the forums.
Its a good idea. i just dont want to see it turn into 100% PVP...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Which is why, I stated in the rules, that you must have an in character reason as to why you are purging. Also, I did also state that the rules can be altered for an event and/or changed depending on the event type. In this case, it this event went forward, the RDM rule that you stated could be made invalid for the time being.
I think this event could be good if done right. Do not allow KoS ETC. Let there be actual RP in the event.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
If theres gonna be more roleplay that just killing I might join when a date is confirmed as it does sound fun.
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Random
(08-31-2016, 02:53 PM)Random Wrote: I think this event could be good if done right. Do not allow KoS ETC. Let there be actual RP in the event.

(08-31-2016, 09:06 PM)Coffee Wrote: If theres gonna be more roleplay that just killing I might join when a date is confirmed as it does sound fun.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The Purge is KoS, that's the point in it.

Murder is legal, meaning people can go round looking to kill, it's about protecting yourself.

Making it not KoS and more "Roleplay" or "Passive" completely takes the idea of "Purge" out of the event.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • [FL:RP]Zedd
Players have had to abide by the Roleplay rules since 2008, One night just to let them RDM and shiz? Cmon, They have played by the rules for 2920 Days, let us do this for a couple hours? It will be like releasing the rule breakages for a whole other year. No Prop Pushing, No prop minging, just KOS.