The Purge: Fearless Year
Fearless needs a purge day where you can go around propkilling, rdming and cdming everyone. Worked on the purge so probably will work on Fearless. Just like Christmas.

For the purging combat, does it require that one of the members has a truck?
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Just go minge on some Darkrp server with 10 year old admins instead.

Plus the purge is a film, so there is no guarantee that it would have any affects of making the player base less money. Shurely it would make lower hour people think it is ok to minge and KOS, because they don't understand that the rules changed.
(08-31-2016, 09:14 PM)Falc Wrote: The Purge is KoS, that's the point in it.

Murder is legal, meaning people can go round looking to kill, it's about protecting yourself.

Sure, but if you have actually seen the movies. They don't kill everyone, all the time. There's passive people and there's people who only rob stuff.

Making it not KoS and more "Roleplay" or "Passive" completely takes the idea of "Purge" out of the event.

Taking out the roleplay perspective out of FL, completley takes the idea of ''RP'' away. Tip: Let there be some RP
I am personally not applying, I have applied for way too many events.. Good luck though!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
IC Information.

Name: Oliver 'Al Sah-Him' Queen

Role: The Purging Combat

Information about youself: Psychopath l Aggressive l Car Collector l Rich l 18

OOC Information.

Steam Name: xDeadShotx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61684894

Roleplay Points: 1

Why do you want to join?: Sounds good, I want to be part of this event with my Aggressive RP style.
IC Information.

Name: Elliot Scout

Role: The Purging Combat

Information about youself: Aggressive

OOC Information.

Steam Name: TheKillstreak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116185671

Roleplay Points: 0

Why do you want to join?: Becouse i like doing aggresive RP and this looks awesome.
(09-02-2016, 12:09 AM)TheKillstreak Wrote: Approved
(09-01-2016, 11:55 PM)xDeadShotx Wrote: Approved