Isn't random arrests technically FailRP?
Certain circumstances it would be FailRP, I think yes corrupt cops etc it would be fine, but I personally think a legit cop running around arresting people with no valid RP reason is FailRP.

It seems now though that anytime a FailRP arrest takes place the staff members don't want to act on it as they are under the assumption that ALL arrest are dealt with IC, although they should still be investigating rule breakages.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-17-2016, 08:20 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Whats most failrp is when someone arrests you for being black...

Not if the IC laws say that Blacks are banned from the city.

OT: It all depends on the scenario.. If someone arrests 10 people for reason "banter" then further consequences should be made (imo).
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-18-2016, 10:12 AM)Random Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 08:20 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Whats most failrp is when someone arrests you for being black...

Not if the IC laws say that Blacks are banned from the city.

OT: It all depends on the scenario.. If someone arrests 10 people for reason "banter" then further consequences should be made (imo).

You're right that arresting many people for a ridiculous reason should be banned, but it doesn't happen so frequent so I'd stay with the current rules about it.
Driving around with my truck perfectly, got $1000 fine for cop saying my driving license is shit.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 4 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Jonas, Hitman, Foxirius2205, Emil
IMO random arresting should be FailRP
In evocity we operate under "Guilty until proven innocent on the spot."
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Well if your corrupt you can just random arrest anyone...
These days I see a lot of people put corrupt before their job title.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
FL is now like now full of corrupted cops, time to change job to criminal and open fire at them as soon they drop drugs

P.S.
Kurwa! He are even allowed to steal my car....
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 3 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Greed^, Eclipze, Foxirius2205
(08-25-2016, 07:55 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: FL is now like now full of corrupted cops, time to change job to criminal and open fire at them as soon they drop drugs

P.S.
Kurwa! He are even allowed to steal my car....

No żesz KURWA. The best minge on Fearless(that cop who steal your car)