Poll: Did this help you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, It helped alot
83.33%
5 83.33%
It helped but not much
16.67%
1 16.67%
No, didnt help at all
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Guide on how to be a good President
Brick 
Hello there, its my offcial Guide and i dont play president that offten as its a difficult job i personaly think, anyway here it goes:

Guide on how to be a descent President:

- First off, Broadcast your presents using the /broadcast command (commands will be shown further on) and say that laws are coming soon(Greetings Evocity, I am your New President, Your laws will be coming shortly).

- Renember never be a complete retard(unless its rp like dictator) Try to keep swearing to as little as possible and use formal language not slang(unless its rp).

- Broadcast Your laws to keep your city in command (e.g. Laws: Drugs and Contraband are Illegal and you will be arrested on site - example laws shown further on).

- Make sure you command your forces (Police and Special Service) Tell your police to patrol the streets and rid crime, your SS tell them to protect you construct defences around nexus and security posts.

- Stay ACTIVE if you know your going to be inactive or AFK for more than 5 mins i suggest you have sombody take over the job etc for the meantime, otherwise contact and broadcast your absence in a roleplay situation

- Keep it simple, too complecated and you will confuse both Citizens and your government

- RENEMBER: Always respond to warrants, keep updated on your radio or your forces will be worried and think your a bad president, ALWAYS ask for a reason for a warrant and request intel (info on how to get intel is further on) otherwise its an invalid arrest and you may get blacklisted or worst BANNED

- Repeat your laws either by request of the public or every 15 mins, follow the server rules as president and you will go smoothly.

- Keep your laws as little strict as possible, unless you are asking for a raid. (Otherwise expect one speicaly as a dictator)

- Only Ban Rebels/Corleones if they have caused major trouble, YOU MUST HAVE A REASON

- Read the Permanent laws first and repeat the via /broadcast to remind the people of Evocity.

This maybe updated at anytime to improve

Information/Commands:

Commands:

/broadcast <text> (laws information etc)

/tax <0 to 30>

/warrant <name thats requested (steamname)> <arrest/search (depending on the request)> - President places the warrant requested. Commander places the warrant request if their is no president.

/radio <text/information to tell your governemnt> - use this to keep in contact with your governemnt (cops/ss/paramedic/fireman/desk secutary all use this)

^ Thats the commands to use as president ^

Information:

Example Laws:
- All DRUGS and CONTRABAND are Illegal and you will be arrested on sght!

- Speed Limits: Inner City - 30MPH(or KPH) | Outer City - N/A(No Limit)

- Weapons are Only to be used as self defence and must be hidden in the streets! If seen aiming the weapon in streets you will be arrested!

- Fines: $1000 Max for speeding | $400 selling drugs(or arrest) (always make fines as it gives them a chance or more complecated Bail options)

^^NO SHOOT ON SIGHT LAWS^^ Unless they have a weapon in nexus etc.

You can retreive intel from your Special Service as Undercover (jobs stated as: "Undercover Agent(or Agency)") Always make the jobs look profesional!

You send your SS/Undercover Police to investigate and basicly snitch on rebels etc, gain their trust and look around for contraband and illegal activity.

Your SS(Special Service) Are there to PROTECT YOU, Try not to let them patrol (SS Guide in forums) Only send them to patrol if they are acting Undercover

Your taxes is your salary RP it saying /broadcast Taxes will be raised due to crime rates and damage

Always Enjoy time as president do not missues the job and i hope this guide helps you and remember to vote!

[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 3 users Like Headster's post:
  • Knazzbollen, SoulRipper, Rahiro
Nice guide, And if you want to RP as president.
First read the perm laws.