UBR
Your name: (Steam friends name)JOFIGHT

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)
STEAM_0:1:75092503

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)66707

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)Audacter

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)TOS // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)None

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)Hello Fl today i am here to ask for a last chance i know that i broke a serious rule but i have been banned for almost 1 year and i think that i am ready to come back to the community.
While i was banned i went to the rules again and again till i understand them and now i am sure that i understand them perfectly
Thank you
Hello Dimitris,

I'd like to hear the specific reason as to why you've been issued a permanent suspension.
What part of ToS did you break?

I couldn't help but notice regardless of the ToS ban you managed to rack up 12 bans prior to the final suspension.
Quite a few are very serious, and you've repeatedly broke several of the same rules which lead me to believe you always understood the rules but simply chose not to follow them at all times.
This statement is backed up by the following screenshot:

Spoiler :
[Image: 64dcb323f6318f50a566f977383b5ad8.png]

Posting on behalf of JOFIGHT 
I said on the OOC that i made a trade my lambo for a csgo skin.I know that it is a serious rule and i should not do that but i didn't know that it was Tos rules
And i swear i did not know the rules that's why i was keep getting banned for the same reason  my friends where noobs aswell so there was no one to tell me about them.
I've come to the conclusion I'm willing to give you a LAST chance and expire the ban.
However the terms will be very strict.

Upon ANY further rulebreakage in the near future the permanent suspension will be reimplemented.
Since you've claimed to now know the rules perfectly, this shouldn't be an issue for you.

Do you agree to these terms?
Fair enough
Approved.