Butthurt about raidmedkitspam
Title of Suggestion:Im annoyed that you can spam as many medkits as you wish in as short period of time as you wish.

Description:
Add a time before you can apply another one. Not the normal "U heff to weit befur u use anuther itum"
For the medkit, 10-20 seconds before you can apply another one.
For the injection needle, shorter time because its directly injected. Maybe 5-15 seconds. before you can apply another one.

Why:
Because spamming medkits and pumping yourself up the morphine or whatever the injection needle contains is not realistic.
If someone shoots at you with a high caliber rifle and you stick a needle on your arm 4 times in a row, thats not realistic.
If i shoot 3mags at you and you use medkit every single time after ive shot a mag, its not realistic to survive.

Yes this is the second part of my another butthurt suggestion. Deal with it, this one is realistic atleast.
Medkits take around 10 seconds to heal.I find it long it shouldn't be longer thought.
-Support
(08-23-2016, 07:59 PM)[FL:RP]Zedd Wrote: Medkits take around 10 seconds to heal.I find it long it shouldn't be longer thought.
-Support

Im trying to fight the spam here, the fact that you can apply medkits over and over again.
It doesnt matter how long it takes to heal, im speaking about limiting applying another medkit in that 10 seconds, and maybe even adding more time to that.
-support
I do agree with Zedd, the medkits takes 10 seconds to heal and during that time i guess you could get a few bullets on the person, if this was change the medkits would be underpowered.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
-support
-Support.

How else am I supposed to win anything?
-support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
-support 

I am the worst shooter, how I am so supposed to win?
It's injection needles that people get a boost with quickly, I use a medkit, followed immediately by an injection needle, needle gives me instant health boost I don't due, medkit tops me back up to 100%

You could do the same, deal with it. Welcome to aggressive RP

-Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
Why not make it a HoT? (heal over time)
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]