Butthurt about raidmedkitspam
(08-25-2016, 02:51 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 02:47 PM)Joulle Wrote: +support

Although I'd prefer to add a very long cooldown to medkits so that no one will be able use more than one medkit during a combat situation. Maybe 5-10 minutes.

You're not being serious, surely?

I literally have no words to describe how stupid this idea is.

Sorry but you're dumb af and combat sucks on this server, it's all medkit spamming during raids behind every corner. No planning needed
(08-25-2016, 03:27 PM)Joulle Wrote:

Although I'd prefer to add a very long cooldown to medkits so that no one will be able use more than one medkit during a combat situation. Maybe 5-10 minutes.

Sorry but you're dumb af and combat sucks on this server, it's all medkit spamming during raids behind every corner. No planning needed

I mean this might come as a bit of a shock to you what I'm about to say, but here it goes anyway..

This is semi-serious

I also don't understand how you can even attempt to call me dumb over a suggestion on a Garry's Mod server, it's not real life kid.
Calm down please ladies.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(08-25-2016, 03:30 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 03:27 PM)Joulle Wrote:

I mean this might come as a bit of a shock to you what I'm about to say, but here it goes anyway..

This is semi-serious

I also don't understand how you can even attempt to call me dumb over a suggestion on a Garry's Mod server, it's not real life kid.

Just because it's semi-serious doesn't mean it can't be more realistic

How long do you think a raid will stand? Maximum 1 minute. And the raiders will almost never win. 

The good thing now is that everyone can use medkits, but the problem is not in them, but in the people, how they use them.
Approved.
done