Is Swedish Hard?
In all seriousness though, I think it may be difficult for anyone not speaking Norwegian or Danish
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Broccoli
F*#k Swedish, Learn English!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Broccoli
F#!% Swedish, lean German.
Honestly German is a awesome Language, everytime you speak german it sounds like every single word would punsh you in the face because it's such a "Strong" language imo Cheese
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Broccoli
(08-23-2016, 10:17 AM)DreeBott Wrote: F#!% Swedish, lean German.
Honestly German is a awesome Language, everytime you speak german it sounds like every single word would punsh you in the face because it's such a "Strong" language imo Cheese

I'm actually going to learn German with my new studies. Honestly, quite excited.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
F*#k Swedish, learn Polish.
Kur*@! Poland STRONK!
The following 1 user Likes Teddy's post:
  • Broccoli

Ew, why.
I very much dislike the german language even though it is similar to mine and I can understand it nearly completely.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Broccoli
Im good at swedish but im not a full blooded sweed cuz i live in Finland and mainly speak Finnish but i speak swedish with my father
F#!? Swedish, learn Finnish
F#!? Swedish, learn Welsh
(08-23-2016, 06:44 PM)Random Wrote:

I'm actually going to learn German with my new studies. Honestly, quite excited.

German is actually quite similar to English so you shouldn't have a hard time learning it.