Israel Has Been Bombing Gaza
Did you know that since Saturday Afternoon time there have been over 50 Israeli Air Strikes rained down upon Gaza ?

Of course you didn't the media don't want you to know about it.

[Image: 14051722_1123765771041218_83788627065163...e=584BFFB6]

There is currently a crowdfunding campaign being organised by the Green Brigade a group of Football Ultras from Glasgow Celtic in response to the fine that will be imposed by UEFA due to Celtic fans waving Palestine flags when we were playing a Jewish team, have a look at how successful it's been in the last day.

https://www.gofundme.com/matchfinepalestine
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • ryan!
I thought they were bombed everyday.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Near enough but this has been the worst since 2014 and there isn't a thing about it in the western press.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-23-2016, 07:48 AM)Marty Wrote: Near enough but this has been the worst since 2014 and there isn't a thing about it in the western press.

Of course it isnt in any news. Syria gets bombarded everyday and it's old news people have become numb to it because it happens all the time. It's a shame, but old news are old news, They were bombed yesterday, today and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and even myself if I see " syria got bombed" in the news i read i simply skip it, because its the same every day
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Not gonna, neither Israel or Palestine are innocent. Palestine have done so much to Israel and vice versa. But the media only focus on Israel and seems to glaze over the fact that in 1972 Palestinian Christians took the Israeli Olympic team hostage and then executed them, and the whole reason this escalated was because of Hamas capturing and killing 3 teenagers that were near the Israel Palestine border, the fact that Hamas gives weapons to IS and many criminal organisations. To me this has been coming for a long time. This shit isn't news anymore the Israel - Palestine conflict has been a thing since 1962. Honestly crowd funding won't help shit, unless that money is then used to buy weapons for Hamas to fight back with. Also noticed this is thing you are sharing is to pay a fine for a football club, if you want to help share an actual UN certified charity like save the children. 

EDIT: The Israeli/Jewish - Arab conflicts are centuries old. 

Here is a link that will actually help: http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/about-...a-conflict
*sigh* the typical palestina hypetrain. No offense but 1: sure there was a reason for the bombings, 2: Did you find this on facebook? 3: Why dont you care when palestina attacks israel?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Ranger
Just waiting on PrincessofDubai to find this thread xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Just gonna leave this here.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8gAo3G-cNwfrYd9L_Q49...tuI2vjID-9]

It was the same in Ireland back in 1916 as it is in Palestine today. I fully support Palestine.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-23-2016, 11:28 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Just gonna leave this here.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8gAo3G-cNwfrYd9L_Q49...tuI2vjID-9]

It was the same in Ireland back in 1916 as it is in Palestine today. I fully support Palestine.

Not gonna lie in some cases resistance is terrorism for example the IRA. People didn't care when Hamas were killing innocents, so why do people care when Israel do it?
Israel and Palestine are both just as bad.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Ranger