Forums Forum Tagging + My Alerts
Bump.

Would be a real cool feature.
This is easy to implement since that there's plugins for MyBB that can easily put this really neat feature into the forums.
+ Support

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
It was attempted but the forum dev that done it couldn’t figure out the errors. I offered to do it and provide a “plugin” I had tweaked and part coded myself to assist with the forum however I was literally ignored.

Clearly even after 6 pages of +Supports this hasn’t been approved for some peculiar reason.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(10-17-2017, 06:17 AM)Marty Wrote: It was attempted but the forum dev that done it couldn’t figure out the errors. I offered to do it and provide a “plugin” I had tweaked and part coded myself to assist with the forum however I was literally ignored.

Clearly even after 6 pages of +Supports this hasn’t been approved for some peculiar reason.

Idk why the staff never have come up with a proper explanation why this feature won't be implemented. It's such an essential and really handy thing to have on your forums nowadays, and yet they refuse to put it in.

I once made a thread completely like this, suggesting forum tagging and alerts, but it was denied after serval pages of +support.

Got it summed up pretty good right here, lads.
[Image: 76007670-6e56-4598-87a7-9eb1141bec23.png]
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Marty, Moxew
(10-17-2017, 04:51 PM)Mist Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 06:17 AM)Marty Wrote: It was attempted but the forum dev that done it couldn’t figure out the errors. I offered to do it and provide a “plugin” I had tweaked and part coded myself to assist with the forum however I was literally ignored.

Idk why the staff never have come up with a proper explanation why this feature won't be implemented. It's such an essential and really handy thing to have on your forums nowadays, and yet they refuse to put it in.

I once made a thread completely like this, suggesting forum tagging and alerts, but it was denied after serval pages of +support.

Got it summed up pretty good right here, lads.
[Image: 76007670-6e56-4598-87a7-9eb1141bec23.png]

When I was the forum developer I had plans on implementing it, but there were tons of other things that distracted me; outside and on FL.. so it wasnt a priority although the spirit to implement were present. Not sure why this wasnt approved yet or why the other one was denied, but there havent been any staff discussion about it so latter named scenario is completely irrelevant.. but its fun to see someone stirr up the goblet of unnecessary comment once again :))
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-17-2017, 08:45 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:51 PM)Mist Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 06:17 AM)Marty Wrote: -snip-

-snip-
but there havent been any staff discussion about it so latter named scenario is completely irrelevant.. but its fun to see someone stirr up the goblet of unnecessary comment once again Smile)

Said the veteran.

As if you really know what is going on behind the scenes. I see no reason how you can make that statement since what you were referring to, was back in your days when you got to be a staff member because you did dozens of player reports. That's quite some time ago, isn't it?  Skeptical

EDIT: I do not want this thread to go off-track, so I won't be responding here anymore.
+Support