UBR JackZ
Your name: JackZ (Arkzy now)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80322740

Your ban ID: 72620

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: ToS // Extended by Agorith

Involved: [FL] Shadow, [FL] Tomo

Why we should unban you:  '1.1. What services are covered by this Agreement? This Agreement applies to your use of the website http://www.fearlessrp.net), including its subdomains, with their components or accessories, Fearless TeamSpeak server and gaming servers hosted, maintained or operated by Fearless. The Services may be accessed from a personal computer, a phone device or any other portable media device.'

What i said to shadow was not on any fearless services nor directed to shadow as an entity of fearless thus meaning i haven't broke the ToS.
I am still baffled as to why i was permanently suspended from all CityRP servers over something i said on steam that had NO relation to FL.
It has flabbergasted me how after all this time nobody has noticed, nor removed my suspension on Fearless.
I did nothing ungrounded on the FL servers, i had never pulverised any of the FL rules, what happened didn't happen on any FL hosted services or servers.
I agree what i said was erroneous, and i didn't realise it was that severe and i have apologised since. However, this does not change the fact that i have been unrightfully suspended from all FL servers as a punishment.
Before any other things happen, at the time, her name did not have an [FL] Tag within her name, so that throws away anything to do about the tags relating it to FL because at the time her steam name was 'Frag Queen'.
I hope that the FL team reciprocates to this message.
If you see this situation from my Point of view, you will see how comical it is that i have been banned for this reason.
However what i did say had nothing to do with FL, i do apologise deeply to [FL] Shadow (Frag Queen) for what i said to her.

~ JackZ, Resigned Server Teacher/Assistant.

P.S. JackZ (Arkzy) is a close friend of myn and I wanted to show his UBR that he has sent me, I have been with him since this incident took place in the above, meaning that I know everything that had happened.
You have (tried to) hurt the feelings of one of my staff members to such an unacceptable extend that I decided to get you banned.

The staff member lost a close family member of her recently, and you spammed her in a joking/weird way about it and started guessing his name.

I find this unacceptable behaviour, it's harassing a staff member.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-22-2016, 08:48 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You have (tried to) hurt the feelings of one of my staff members to such an unacceptable extend that I decided to get you banned.

The staff member lost a close family member of her recently, and you spammed her in a joking/weird way about it and started guessing his name.

JackZ at the time did not know that a close family member had passed away. JackZ to start conversations will usually start them with offensive language (as a joke). I believe that a Perma ban wasnt necessary for this. Please take into consideration that he only meant it as a joke, not in a hurtful manner towards Shadow and her unfortunate loss. 

~ JackZ's words
(08-22-2016, 08:58 PM)ItsRezy Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 08:48 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You have (tried to) hurt the feelings of one of my staff members to such an unacceptable extend that I decided to get you banned.

JackZ at the time did not know that a close family member had passed away. JackZ to start conversations will usually start them with offensive language (as a joke). I believe that a Perma ban wasnt necessary for this. Please take into consideration that he only meant it as a joke, not in a hurtful manner towards Shadow and her unfortunate loss. 

~ JackZ's words

That's a straight up lie.
None of it was a joke, JackZ was actively trying to upset the staff member as much as possible and went to all ways possible to do so.

Both me and Soul and I'm assuming Tomo aswell have seen the chat, along with the chat you've sent to Awestruck and myself which were unacceptable.
Soul was unavailable at the time and would have issued the ban himself upon coming home, knowing that I suggested to do it myself as I was available at the time and so I did.
So basically the ban was issued by Soul, I'll leave the case with him from this point on.
(08-22-2016, 09:03 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 08:58 PM)ItsRezy Wrote:

~ JackZ's words

That's a straight up lie.
None of it was a joke, JackZ was actively trying to upset the staff member as much as possible and went to all ways possible to do so.

I'm sorry but those are from JackZ's words, so I can only believe his side of the story as I know he wouldnt lie to me.
(btw I think ur so cool Agorith no harsh feelings for sticking up for a mate?)
Although you have been showing unacceptable behaviour IMO, you've not broken the official rules.

A ban removal will therefore be done.

A personal apology to the staff member in case would be appreciated.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-22-2016, 09:22 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Although you have been showing unacceptable behaviour IMO, you've not broken the official rules.

A ban removal will therefore be done.

A personal apology to the staff member in case would be appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

- Kind regards JackZ
I apologise for the hurt i've caused for Shadow and it wont happen again.
So, has this been accepted? Im quite confused at the moment, as Soul said the ban would be removed but it hasn't been done yet?...
Soul clearly forgot to unban you and approve this.
JackZ has apologised.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]