Falc UBR
Your name: *** everywhere (Falc)

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:46187149

Your ban ID: 73291

Banned by: Agorith

Reason: Homophobic steam name

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: Okay so Agorith, before you jump to stupid conclusions can you go to google and search "Definition of cigarette got".

Upon you searching this, you will come across this as the definition "

1. BRITISH
    a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried.

2. 2.
    a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel.

I cannot believe you've jumped to such a conclusion to ban me for two weeks over a ban request on someone else that really has barely anything to do with me. Snowred was on the server with me earlier with this name, as was Ghost, Tomo and Generation, yet they said nothing nor did ban me? So please tell me your reasoning because it's absolutely pathetic.

It wasn't homophobic, it's the way you define a word. Now I don't know your personal life but it's not the definition I used it in, hence the "British" definition of it is nowhere homophobic.

I feel you asking me simply "Hey, what's your name about?" Or "Hey, your name is a bit offensive to me, mind changing it?" But a straight up 14 day ban without actually knowing the true definition just shows that this is more of a reason you can find to ban me than anything else.

I'd also like this not to be concluded until the SA's see this because I feel you are not fit to conclude this unban request, my reasons behind this are because the signs of immaturity you've shown in banning me.
Are you using google when searching for the dictionary meaning because I do and when I've done exactly that I clicked the first few sites appearing which are the following:

First site

Source: www.urbandictionary.com

Spoiler :
[Image: 2428b77e2b1528727def99c7f231c16b.png]

Second site
Source: www.dictionary.com

Spoiler :
[Image: 0885a3611eaf06c39ab299c64f6a3177.png]

Third site
Source: www.thefreedictionary.com

Spoiler :
[Image: c695755756d9981d6db67aa310811648.png]

Fourth site
Source: www.vocabulary.com

Spoiler :
[Image: 0a3408ba25d48351dcd2c30c6a08f39d.png]

You get the gist.

May I remind you that the british term for a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried is ***.

That's enough with the borderline insults directed towards me claiming immaturity and my reasoning being pathetic.
I watched the evidence towards another player on a BR, I noticed a person standing next to the accused having the name ''Fa..ots everywhere'', I checked it out trough SteamID and it turned out to be you. 
We've issued punishments to players this way before, it happens quite often.

On top of that I had discussed your case with an SA prior to the ban and we agreed upon the punishment.
So then it's complete bs.

The way I meant it wasn't the homophobic way, shoot me down I miss spelt a word. You're banning me for two weeks over a miss spelt word? Nice.

Borderline insults to you, not at all. Claiming you are immature and your reasoning is pathetic is an opinion of mine, do you want to google the definition of an opinion? They are not insults, nowhere near.

Well I honestly don't believe you can handle this unban, hence I want a Super Admin too, I've discussed this with more than one of the staff team as it is who also agree this ban is complete bs, so it's not just my opinion, it's your "team" members who agree too.
Very well.
We'll be awaiting an SA to spawn on this thread even though the punishment itself was suggested by said SA.
No other staff member found a problem with it, 4 staff members came across me with the name yet none threw a ban in my face within seconds.

You've seen the slightest chance and snatched it, I'm not even on the server anymore what's the harm in telling me "Oh Falc you miss spelt that word" and I would've redone the name to spell it correctly.
First of all, you mentioned that correct british word for chopped liver is *** instead of fa ggot.

May I refer you to the site you mentioned in your post "volabulary.com"

[Image: 6476c01a657dfb6a062500a05131d43b.png]

Another site, which shows that its a synonym.
(Look at the bottom)
[Image: 1e81631b2bfaa2fe334570e3242f9686.png]

Wikipedia also disagrees with you, and tells me that fa ggot is a correct worm of this word

[Image: 758bfc75fb74aaef2aeb4e4beb8373c6.png]

Finally rule states:

[Image: 37dde86f59c2e40ac5ae198f31d87e99.png]

I don't recall being neither warned nor kicked about the name, I also was not on the server at the time so could you not have said "Hey so to avoid confusion can you just not join with that name again as the word can be mistaken?" It's such a simple solution but instead you feel the need to give me a ban that's completely unreasonable and not needed. So I would like reviewing SA to have some sense and give out a justified verdict.

Evidence provided by Prostate Cancer Internet Keyboard Warriors Lawsuit Agency.
Hello Falc,

I'm sorry for the lack of visible replies, we're currently discussing the ban within the team.

Expect a verdict soon.
(08-28-2016, 10:17 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Falc,

I'm sorry for the lack of visible replies, we're currently discussing the ban within the team.

Expect a verdict soon.

By soon how long do you mean? It's been nearly 8 days for such an unreasonable ban. You bumped it yesterday to stop it being approved yet no more hidden comments were added and it's been ignored again..
Hello Falc,

We've reached our verdict on this case which is to let the ban expire, and the punishment served so far has been sufficient.
However we will be leaving this ban on record due to it being valid, along with usage for future reference.

Approved.