This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
NEW Spawnlist Fearless
The links don't work anymore or is it only me?

[Image: ZQIUTVP.png]
Thanks to Envy
The link is broken, does anyone have the spawnlist so I can download it? Experiencing loads of errors on these props.

Just share everething from the garrysmod-settings-spawnlist folder so I can replace mine.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • RiNO
(03-17-2020, 08:47 PM)Spear Wrote: The link is broken, does anyone have the spawnlist so I can download it? Experiencing loads of errors on these props.

Just share everething from the garrysmod-settings-spawnlist folder so I can replace mine.

u get it automatically ingame
(03-17-2020, 09:28 PM)frost Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 08:47 PM)Spear Wrote: The link is broken, does anyone have the spawnlist so I can download it? Experiencing loads of errors on these props.

Ofcourse i get the list but i do not have the addons. I need the files downloaded to get rid of the errors.
(03-17-2020, 09:41 PM)Spear Wrote:

Ofcourse i get the list but i do not have the addons. I need the files downloaded to get rid of the errors.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1552293036
(03-17-2020, 10:47 PM)frost Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 09:41 PM)Spear Wrote:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1552293036

Not the ones, already tried all these addons. I simply need the files Lesanka uploaded to dropbox. Already fixed a few errors but need the files for the rest.
CBA searching through the whole workshop to find the addons needed. Already subscribed to all the cityrp addons and more so no need giving me workshop links.

EDIT: Fixed the most of them myself, not experiencing more errorsingns just missing textures (purple black props) but I can live with that so far.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • RiNO