NEW Spawnlist Fearless
Was suggested to me and I like it, Thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Pootis Bird's post:
  • Lesanka
Still using it to this day <3
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Lesanka
Having issues getting this installed.. I follow all the steps, but it still does not work.

Any tips?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-02-2018, 02:11 PM)Random Wrote: Having issues getting this installed.. I follow all the steps, but it still does not work.

Any tips?

Are you getting any errors, or anything more we can go off?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Thank you Lesanka this is way better than my old spawn list. Building is going to be way easier now Cheese
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
(02-02-2018, 02:28 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 02:11 PM)Random Wrote: Having issues getting this installed.. I follow all the steps, but it still does not work.

Any tips?

No.. Just that the spawnlist is not in game. I have to manually search for all the props, or use the addon folder.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-02-2018, 03:19 PM)Random Wrote:

Any tips?

No.. Just that the spawnlist is not in game. I have to manually search for all the props, or use the addon folder.

Pop in a screenshot of your Q menu
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(02-02-2018, 03:19 PM)Random Wrote:

Any tips?

Make sure you delete the spawnlist folder and just replace it with the one downloaded? had no issues doing so. had to restart gmod thought as teh command did not work
UPDATE

The spawnlist now contains a few new props from a decompile of the v5p map.
I have always included map props for v2d, v33x and v4b1 and now it's time for v5p to shine.
You can find them in the hospital, tables, seating and decor section.

Link to download is here or in the opening post.

[Image: IoPhYSA.jpg]

How to install:
1.) If you wish, backup this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist.
2.) Delete all the contents of the spawnlist folder.
3.) Replace the contents of the spawnlist folder with the contents of the folder you have downloaded from Dropbox.
4.) Restart Gmod or type spawnmenu_reload in console.
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 13 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Divey, Nephew, Avgar, Grape, Zona, Ethan Bradberry, Dragnort_, Panda, DVN, Exotic, JackZ, Awestruck, Luna
Lesanka is actually just the best
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]