NEW Spawnlist Fearless
(04-15-2017, 11:58 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: There needs to be a section for crucial exterior props, like we do the interior section.

E.g.: roofs, windows, doors,

Why? I can't see the use in constantly scrolling for the right section for a detailed exterior, we just need good exterior props in one place in my opinion

The "Structure" category has all windows and doors and other structural stuff. I am not sure what you mean by roofs. How would you improve it?
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • DVN
I've seen a variety of roofs As in celiingd used in multiple builds

But anyway, thanks for notifying me
(04-16-2017, 09:48 AM)ARPANettic Wrote: I've seen a variety of roofs As in celiingd used in multiple builds

But anyway, thanks for notifying me

The way Lesanka has done it is to make it easier to find a majority of props which are created and used for the fearless server. Some props probably aren't in the Spawnlost because theyre already easy to find. However I don't know what you mean by roofs, I'm sure I have seen them in the 'Structure' Category.

Or do you mean, you would want to suggest every type of food like prop usable in the server should be in the spawnlist?

-Removed by Steven8ken
I just downloaded it; great work!

But, we need those sliders, if you search 2x24 you get a tube stand and tube which can be helpful for small item transportation, but I'll add that myself!

Thanks so much for the updatw¬

PS: Wheres the L4D2 props?
Thanks
UPDATE

After 3,5hrs of sorting 606 new props the spawnlist is finally updated!
The spawnlist now contains the new GTA props, Office props and Plates set as implemented by DarkN00b.

Link to download is here or in the opening post.

How to install:
1.) If you wish, backup this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist.
2.) Delete all the contents of the spawnlist folder.
3.) Replace the contents of the spawnlist folder with the contents of the folder you have downloaded from Dropbox.
4.) Restart Gmod or type spawnmenu_reload in console.
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 7 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • General Rickets, Tomo, Avgar, Mustang, RockDead69, chopchop1614, jhayw
You gem!

I love this spawnlist so much thank you darling! xx

-Removed by Steven8ken
Thank you Lesanka!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thank you v.much!