NEW Spawnlist Fearless
(08-25-2016, 07:16 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Could somebody make a vid about it i tried about 10 times and i failedSad

Should be sorted aye Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I will try this tommorow thanks!
#MJ4mOD
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • TheMJ
Ahh been searching for this, thanks Lesanka!
Good job Cheese
Finally got round to installing it list and I love it. Thankyou Lesanka!
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Lesanka
UPDATE

The spawnlist now contains the new L4D2 prop pack as well as new props DarkN00b added.
Other changes include more lighting props listed, a rework of the garage section and other minor additions.

Link to download is here or in the opening post.

How to install:
1.) If you wish, backup this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist.
2.) Delete all the contents of the spawnlist folder.
3.) Replace the contents of the spawnlist folder with the contents of the folder you have downloaded from Dropbox.
4.) Restart Gmod or type spawnmenu_reload in console.
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 7 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Avgar, DarkN00b, Balls, Divey, Prompt, Eclipze, Jonas
Thanks!

I'll install the update tomorrow!
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Lesanka
WOOP WOOP! I will update in the morning!! <3

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Lesanka
I have a suggestion for your spawnlist, i made this myself in the now outdated version. I've added a new section called "Vehicles", where all the vehicles in the game are put. (Trailer,Trucks,Cars,Boats)

It's nice to have as their pretty hidden in the spawnlist.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-15-2017, 11:49 PM)Jonas Wrote: I have a suggestion for your spawnlist, i made this myself in the now outdated version. I've added a new section called "Vehicles", where all the vehicles in the game are put. (Trailer,Trucks,Cars,Boats)

It's nice to have as their pretty hidden in the spawnlist.

Hi, I am very interested in any improvements to the spawnlist. Could you show me a screenshot or send me your spawnlist? Also is it a big difference from my "garage" section? I also have some vehicles in there.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
There needs to be a section for crucial exterior props, like we do the interior section.

E.g.: roofs, windows, doors,

Why? I can't see the use in constantly scrolling for the right section for a detailed exterior, we just need good exterior props in one place in my opinion