NEW Spawnlist Fearless
Lesanka you absolute angel
UPDATE

I apologize there's another update so soon, but the San Ranevo map got added just after the latest update with more props!

Link to download is here or in the opening post.

- San Ranevo map props sorted.
- New category! 'Doors & Windows', it got separated from the 'Structure' category.

How to install:
1.) If you wish, backup this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist.
2.) Delete the old spawnlist folder.
3.) Replace the old spawnlist folder with the new "spawnlist" folder you have downloaded from Dropbox.
4.) Restart Gmod or type spawnmenu_reload in console.
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 10 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Alphaverse, rino, Zulu, Conn, Jessixa, SabreShibe, Ivan Headshotski, RoCKy, Ryan, Luna
Great!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(08-09-2019, 10:56 PM)Lesanka Wrote:
UPDATE

I apologize there's another update so soon, but the San Ranevo map got added just after the latest update with more props!

- New category! 'Doors & Windows', it got separated from the 'Structure' category.

How to install:
1.) If you wish, backup this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist.
3.) Replace the old spawnlist folder with the new "spawnlist" folder you have downloaded from Dropbox.
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!
This one appears broken to me, had to revert to the 8th Aug.

Categories duplicated multiple times and it's all over the place, might just be me though.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(08-11-2019, 12:37 AM)Conn Wrote:
UPDATE

How to install:
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!

Categories duplicated multiple times and it's all over the place, might just be me though.
I quality checked it with friends so I think the issue might be on your side. Make sure you completely delete your old spawnlist folder before replacing it with this one.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • Divey
(08-11-2019, 02:24 PM)Lesanka Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 12:37 AM)Conn Wrote:
UPDATE

How to install:
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!

I quality checked it with friends so I think the issue might be on your side. Make sure you completely delete your old spawnlist folder before replacing it with this one.

Have spoken with Divey and got it fixed Smile
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Lesanka
Dropbox gives me an error message when I click on the link provided
(01-16-2021, 02:52 PM)Obsidial Wrote: Dropbox gives me an error message when I click on the link provided

A new more up-to-date spawnlist was created by RedPanda, Myself and Divey, may be slightly out of date due to some props being removed but its pretty good.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...pid=843356
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<