UBR request on mitch
Your name: mitch (aka kayak)

Your blacklist ID: 74167

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:43015972[/b]

Reason: "Unrealistic build | Walls higher than 4phx"

Staff member who blacklisted you: AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Let me explain my side of the story, since I wasn't even given a chance to defend myself with saltyboi's BR request. This is exactly what Narc wrote in his BR: "[b]Summary: He had high walls, whilst he was basing with contra as a bmd.

He did remove the high walls but after we took advantage of his short walls and climbed over he placed them back." I did not place them back. Him and his buttbuddy came over to me and started nonchalantly "measuring" outside of the walls to my base. They got a 1x4 plate and put it next to my wall and cried about it being too high, so I just removed the walls immediately and that was that. Later they fucking PROPCLIMBED on their car to get over the fence and take me and my buddy hostage and bust our shit. Absolute fucking bullshit that he can get me blacklisted with 1 screenshot and no further evidence. He stated I "placed them back." which is not the case AT ALL.[/b]

Take the "[b]Time in GMT: ‎15 ‎august ‎2016, ‏‎5:01:18" he posted in his BR and check logs. I got rid of them and never did I place them back. They're just salty manchildren who are upset that we raided them back once they let us go. We spent nearly 6 hours hanging out as Corleones and contra'ing together. Then they turned around and pulled this snake shit.[/b]

The blacklist isn't even my #1 concern, it's the fact that they broke as many rules as me if not more and just BR'd me because they're manchildren who want authority online.
Okay.

First of all, I suggest not insulting other members of the community as it will get you in trouble (you will be receiving a warning for this).

On the other hand, if what you are saying is true, and that you did remove them, then I will take you word for it. It was something I missed in the original PR, which I apologise for. As for the accusation of prop-climbing on a car, this is allowed. Users are allowed to jump on cars to get over walls. I will reduce the blacklist to 1 hour instead of 2 hours.

Thanks.

Approved
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]