Apology
Your name: Foxirius

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Your ban ID: 71218

Banned by: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet /Extended by Falcao

Reason: Last chance, RDM | FailRP // Extended by Falcao

Why we should unban you: 
To start with, in my opinion the RDM is not valid,
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70692 , but I won't talk about that, since the staff have made their decision and I have accepted it.

Quote:SnowredWolf Wrote:[url=http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?pid=614084#pid614084][/url]
Adoptaming.exe Wrote: Wrote:If you kill someone and he drops a weapon, someone else who is just there at the gunfight picks it up, and you then point him a weapon, as a Corleone or just a normal criminal, and tell him to drop it/give it, does he have to give it?
Yes, it would also be FailRP to run in the middle of a gunfight to pick up a weapon.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74062

I have been here since the end of 2013 and I have tried to be as good and helpful as possible, but I have made many mistaces, which are my fault, and I have goten my self in this position, so I will accept whatever decision is made.
I personaly don't think that I am a bad guy or a ming and I don't deserv this permanent punishment, nor that I have done anything that bad, which haven't hurt anybody. I have always tried to help almost everyone as much as possible, and I am sure I have helped a lot of people. I have also tried to be friendly with most people , which got me a lot of friends in this server, but sadly now I can't play now with them. It's not a secret that I have rerly played passive and most of the time aggressive, but I have always tried to RP as much as possible, and I think I did it really well.
Since I was here from 2014, I haven't noticed a lot of the updates, while I have played, just because they were never that big, with some exceptions, but now the new updates are easily noticed. Sadly I can't enjoy them.
I am really sorry for what I have done. Time has past and I have learned from mistakes. I hope I could have 1 more chance to show that. 

I am sorry if you can't understand something, but I tried my best to write this good. :)
As I stated in the previous UBR, the RDM part of my ban is invalid:

(08-17-2016, 08:03 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: If you kill someone and he drops a weapon, someone else who is just there at the gunfight picks it up, and you then point him a weapon, as a Corleone or just a normal criminal, and tell him to drop it/give it, does he have to give it?
Yes, it would also be FailRP to run in the middle of a gunfight to pick up a weapon.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74062
You cannot point at a gun at somebody and tell them to drop something from their inventory, that's not how it works and was in fact FailRP and RDM for killing him for that. It's as simple as that and a lot of the team at the time of this agreed so it's not invalid at all.

This ban was justified and I don't think you deserve to return with the amount of blacklists and bans you racked up, but hey it's up to the team now.
(08-18-2016, 11:16 AM)Falc Wrote: You cannot point at a gun at somebody and tell them to drop something from their inventory, that's not how it works and was in fact FailRP and RDM for killing him for that. It's as simple as that and a lot of the team at the time of this agreed so it's not invalid at all.

This ban was justified and I don't think you deserve to return with the amount of blacklists and bans you racked up, but hey it's up to the team now.

Yes I know its the RDM not FailRP, I just edited that. 
 "a lot of the team" I remember only 2 staff members to be involved in this case + 1 who posted his opinion. If you have discussed this as Snow probably discussed this, I will take back my words.
Falcao made an excellent point. It was discussed at the time. You cannot force something out of someone's inventory. If it was the case that it was allowed, I could easily get someone under FearRP and force them to give me a BMW. Its just not how it works.

However, it has been a while since you were banned. I am willing to give you an extra chance to prove to the community that aren't a minge. I will unban you, but you will receive a 24 hour blacklist from weapons. Do you agree?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-18-2016, 11:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Falcao made an excellent point. It was discussed at the time. You cannot force something out of someone's inventory. If it was the case that it was allowed, I could easily get someone under FearRP and force them to give me a BMW. Its just not how it works.

However, it has been a while since you were banned. I am willing to give you an extra chance to prove to the community that aren't a minge. I will unban you, but you will receive a 24 hour blacklist from weapons. Do you agree?

Yes I agree
But the point with the BMW is not valid, since you can't find random BMW's on the street, and the weapon that the guy picked was not random. And when you kill someone using a BMW he doesn't drop it.

Edit: If Snow can give his opinion on the RDM, or someone else who has discussed my question with him(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74062), that would be great.
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]