Lord Soul's Church
Photo 
So I decided to make a church to RP, Why? because I can.... It''s a dutch story btw.

The Beginning:

And so, the lord gave us Fearless, a place to be, where you can hear the birds singing, grass seen growing, and people accusing each other of minging, one happy place.

*Me: We don't know how we got in this world, but we will never know, but our Lord Soul knows that, and he granted us the wish of Roleplay.

The Redemption:

"Thou shall Roleplay until the end of times" ("Gij zult Roleplayen tot het einden der teijden)

*Me: So I found a part of the great Logs in the lost archives, but he knew of my coming, and so decided to hire a Hitman. Before I got busted I found myself a part of a very historical writing, but some of the words are missing, too bad.

[i]"....And With the aid of some fellow brave men, Lord Soul hast finally beaten his greatest rival, and freed them from Limeli..."[/i]

The Coming:

Soul came down the server and provided us with the "rules" of Fearless

[i]"Thou shall not break thee rules" ("Gij zult den regels niet breken")
[/i]

The regeneration:

And so Soul disappeared , but if you come at the right time, you can still notice his presence.

They say: "he transforms himself to hide his presence", some say, "He Keeps himself quiet at the Cave of V2D, and grants you three warnings to save you from the place where he sealed away his Rival.

*me takes another empty glass, pours some vodka in it and drinks it till the bottom of the glass can be seen again"

*Me: "So I decided to built my own Church, the Church of lord Soul, our creator, and so I translated his language, so everyone could experience the great writings."

*me: That took me a long time to translate his language,  love people like him from Italy.. or was it Sweden?

However, we y'all begin to get some closer to the creation of the world."

*me: "And If you think I am making this all up, *drinks the whole bottle till the bottom* then you can F*ck y'allselves, have a nice day."

*throws the empty bottle out of the open window, which thereafter hits a citiezen* 

Hope y'all enjoyed my story, praise thee Lord.

Here are some pictures of my Pilgrimage.

[Image: 6B8D8448B4C24BA87612926795CAA92A4F441C32]

[Image: E635D57419C130EE2F6009AF38F3E36D7F86623E]

[Image: EE99F1FF99E95A2AF331089859B7AE46155DB963]

[Image: 15F98766CCD0817BA72070456E1D11CC678FA376]

[Image: 8604520F030C175279A8111512D9AE4640354918]
The following 3 users Like Dazzle Novak's post:
  • Coffee, Lesanka, dawson270500
I believe this RP went unnoticed, however I did come by a few times and the backstory looks interesting.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Dazzle Novak
Looks cool
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Dazzle Novak