Voice Radio: Improved
(08-15-2016, 03:05 PM)Midget Wrote: Something I have noticed is that it's very hard to differentiate between the voice radio and your close vicinity. And it becomes even harder when people are talking on the voice radio at the same time as someone is talking in your vicinity.

I realize there is no way to alter the voice coming through. But what about making it further away? Like I.e. the voice sounds are lower if people are further away from you.
Isn't there some way to recreate that?

Maybe you could somehow make the voices play from further away from the player or something?

Isn't this already in the game? I am pretty sure it is :O
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Nuka
Midget, what you mean is that people on the radio are too loud and you wish you could hear them more 'farther away' or less loud?
Meanwhile, PERP has had this for like 3 years lmao
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 3 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Arkten, Floodify, sebasti161
(08-15-2016, 03:37 PM)Avgar Wrote: Midget, what you mean is that people on the radio are too loud and you wish you could hear them more 'farther away' or less loud?

Yes, perhaps that would make it easier to differentiate what is voice radio and what is not.

That together with the radio sounds in the video
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
So will ppl still be able to hear you talk?
(08-15-2016, 08:26 PM)[FL:RP] ek123 Wrote: So will ppl still be able to hear you talk?

no this update actually disables voicechat omg!!!!
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Arkten, Random
Can't wait to try this when i get back 8)