Unban from a year ago
Your name: Robbluefish

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:76991472

Your ban ID: 65778

Banned by:[FL:M]Suarez

Reason: BRA (64387) - Scamming - Extended by Viljo

Involved: A Donator, Suarez (The banning Moderator)

Why we should unban you: A younger child came up to me. He asked "Do you have a suit?". I said "No" but asked "Can I have a car?"I recieved a car of him. The young kid asked me "So where is my suit". I said again "I don't have a suit!". He then reported me for scam. I am very sorry for my actions although I did not want to scam anyone. I was only seeking for a car. I also see that you ban policy on Scamming has changed to "30 Days". This is not fair because they may have done worse than me and recieved a smaller punishment although my ban was accidental and unfair but I had to wait around 2 years to come back. Although it may not matter I am prepared to donate. I have the money and it will help Soul with the servers.
 Thanks!
I advise you to put some more effort into this UBR, you've been banned for a serious offence.
If you want us to either shorten or unban you, you'll have to give us a little more motivation as right now it looks like you don't care all that much.

I'll give you 24h to update this thread with a larger summary.
(08-13-2016, 03:39 PM)Agorith Wrote: I advise you to put some more effort into this UBR, you've been banned for a serious offence.
If you want us to either shorten or unban you, you'll have to give us a little more motivation as right now it looks like you don't care all that much.

I'll give you 24h to update this thread with a larger summary.

I edited it  Smile Smile
If i remember this case was going down next to me and if this is the same case as i think it is someone was trading a lambo or something and you Robbluefish stole it in mid transaction.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-13-2016, 05:37 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: If i remember this case was going down next to me and if this is the same case as i think it is someone was trading a lambo or something and you Robbluefish 

Not it wasnt a Lambo it was another car and i told him i didnt have a suit can i just have a car though.Also Gaming we've had arguments so i believe your just trying to not get me unbanned.We argued about your server and SelfGamer so i think your just trying to keep me banned.And this must of been around 2 years ago i cant remember you being on there.

You weren't involved so can you not post here?
(08-13-2016, 05:44 PM)Robbluefish Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 05:37 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: If i remember this case was going down next to me and if this is the same case as i think it is someone was trading a lambo or something and you Robbluefish 

Not it wasnt a Lambo it was another car and i told him i didnt have a suit can i just have a car though.Also Gaming we've had arguments so i believe your just trying to not get me unbanned.We argued about your server and SelfGamer so i think your just trying to keep me banned.And this must of been around 2 years ago i cant remember you being on there.

If it looks that way im sorry but i do remeber this happening and i dont know if its you or not but ill stay out of it just in case sorry for posting

EDIT: I don't even remember having an argument with you therefore your point is invalid.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-13-2016, 06:57 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 05:44 PM)Robbluefish Wrote:

If it looks that way im sorry but i do remeber this happening and i dont know if its you or not but ill stay out of it just in case sorry for posting

EDIT: I don't even remember having an argument with you therefore your point is invalid.

Okay
Will i get auto accepted tomorrow?
Scamming is a serious offence, however you've been banned for long enough.

Welcome back to the server!

Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]