Evolution News Issue#2
Question 
Evolution News
--Bringing The Voice Of The People To The Main Stream-- 12 Aug 2016--

Entertainment Industry blowing up

[Image: GkRHIUmSMly9VAPwIKnbEUNNJjgO3n-7S6kCh3cz...66-h768-no][Image: l_f4KC6V3Z7ZD2VazLkdABY0-nSCd_RF9sOz79kc...66-h768-no]
It seems suddenly there has been a huge bloom in the amount of Entertainment Based Attractions in city. The pictures above are just two examples of the wide range of current available Entertainment for the masses, though not always cheap. Prices overall also seem to be dropping as now many of this businesses have rivals just across the street and even in same building. Many go under everyday from lack of advertisement but overall if you can stay relevant, you stay open.

AD: Need a money fast. Well at the Bank of Evocity, we will help you get the debt you need to make life easier.

Police cars need impound laws
[Image: xXhjH-aN_yMHu8m9JjrO8HE-NmN3xzSfUWBcIev7...66-h768-no]
What is on the picture above is becoming all to common, police cars left out in the road. Yet many governments refuse to even see the problem, so in the end it must be taken in to our own hands to get a law passed though saying something along the lines of Police Cars can not be left out in the road by officers, if done a $500 fine. this will help the traffic flow and keep the city uncluttered.

AD: Want to not remember giving a guy head or an unwanted pregnancy, Drink Logger Beer.

Are The Aliens Real?
[Image: OUiAnCAAUeHFst16YOLlLXbDfDX6dDaFrad8a_qv...66-h768-no]
One of out reporters managed to nab this photo of what looks like a woman floating in mid-air holding some kind of space gun. Is this proof that Aliens are real or a government cover-up. He claims that after this the "woman" and the man went flying on top of the burger king, and once they came down the man ran off and the "woman" went though the floor. Is this just a clever camera trick or a all out invasion. He claims they also Mentioned admins when stood on top of the roof. The meaning of this is unknown and personally i don't want to know.

AD: Want Golden Razor Blades and Toilet Seats so you can look like a hedge fund prick. Come to Blotto's.

Transporters Back In Business
[Image: eUM6tuF9Odqrvd62pvUS248tIcgSZBkTgU0XwGIU...66-h768-no]
If you have eyes, you've probably noticed that trucks are driving through the city more and more. Now this does cause traffic at least all the old empty trucks are being used. Now I think that this is coming back as many people are a lot of cars off at once making it easier to hire out a guy with a truck and make him move them all for them. I hope this keeps up as it brings many people out of poverty which over wise they would be stuck in.

AD: Want cheap tacky board games that are all about 40 years and smell of piss. Visit you local charity shop today.

Copyright Dawson Publishing. Do not copy. All Information was up to date at the time this was written.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here