military corleone RP - [COP SIDE!]
Pechvarry created an awesome RP, I dont know who elses started this.
But i know pechvarry was the leader of the group!

This is the copside, so the corleone can know what we did.

Well in the first time we had an war with the corleone, They made a checkpoint.
10/15 minutes later all the cops orginased together and pull foward with the cop cars.

So we reached the checkpoint and maybe we could start a deal, But some cops started to shoot then they started to shoot, Etc etc etc.
So we cleared out the checkpoint we made an deal, We dont go to your area, if the war is over.
They accepted.

So also we created an Checkpoint, To tell people that we can't help you anymore if you cross the border. Also we checked their ID's.
Couple minutes later the rebels were at the checkpoint, everything was good they passed the border. And bam! A war started Corleone vs Rebels.
So for the safety of our people, we banned rebels from the checkpoint.
And we told all people, the risk of leaving the border!

That was pretty much it.

Thanks pechvarry!

/req Corleone side of the story ?
I got 20 k out of it, twas great. Inspired me to get a new suit, and awps. :p

But yeah, I was the negotiator/ head of SS
CORLEONE SIDE:

well it was kinda cool.. first vaqxination did it with us then it crashed then we did it with pech and vaq was with us. We did actually build much of our time also fighting.
we lost the first war someone survived so we moved into the small appartments, there we made us ready for another attack.
There was like 5awps at the sniper tower lol. Then we came in war with the rebels and the border controll/police did let the rebel into our defence idk why but they did.

We had our own doctor, chef, gun dealer we was, we could say we was the most powerfull ones online at that moment.

Well it was really fun : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Elroy Jenkins
The rebels were like, "we're at war with corleones"

So I was like, It's their problem and asked my men to let them pass. Lol, we got hit by your bullets aswell, tho.
(11-20-2011, 01:10 AM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: The rebels were like, "we're at war with corleones"

So I was like, It's their problem and asked my men to let them pass. Lol, we got hit by your bullets aswell, tho.

They were banned, But in the beginning we dind even know their was a war. I only told him the risk for going behind the border haha
another story from corleone side: It all started simple a clubhouse in our corleone house then we started to move towards the tunnel at the pool.
when we got there we made a checkpoint, then allot of cops came in we didn't realise it yet.
We wanted to make a deal only it gane very whrong, the cops started with shooting and there was a war.
after the war we met at the small apartments and we made a deal with the government: they needed to get out our territory in 5 minutes, or the war kept going on and they listened.
then we were bussy with leting our nation grow.
everything was ok till some rebel came in and drove someone from our nation over! since that point we had war with rebels, we didn't let no more rebels in.
our nation had well grown and had like 25 members ( we started with 6 corleones)
the police also did a good job they also didn't let rebels in.

(and then came the derp part: crash)
(11-20-2011, 11:18 AM)Jan Wrote: our nation had well grown and had like 25 members

euhm i actually counted we were 13 xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(11-20-2011, 11:28 AM)Anakonda Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 11:18 AM)Jan Wrote: our nation had well grown and had like 25 members

euhm i actually counted we were 13 xD

naaaah you maybe counted 13 at the tunnel but we had allot more, allot more were at the lake at that moment and at pool.