Best Album of All Time?
(12-10-2016, 07:07 PM)Envy Wrote: What are you even going on about lmao. I thought Music was personal preference ahhahaha. DC4 is just what I like and Have listened to the most the last few months along with Sremmlife 2 and Jeffery. Why cryin for

"I thought Music was personal preference ahhahaha. DC4 is just what I like and Have listened to the most the last few months along with Sremmlife 2 and Jeffery."

the title asked the best album ever, not what you personally have listened to for the past "few" months (dc4 is like under 1.5 months released by now though)

and while music is a personal preference, the best album ever is certainly less personal, do you think when the rolling stone names top albums its based off total preference? it has to do with aggregate critical rating, innovation, instrumentals, all that shit, not really if they like listening to jump out the face for a few days

"Why cryin for"
lol, i know you don't have many channels to intentionally type like an uneducated mongrel since everyone irl knows you're not sum gangster from ur favorite rap songs, but everyone even here knows you're not black, might as well stop posing
Probatly the Low End Theory by A Tribe Called Quest.
[Image: ATribeCalledQuestTheLowEndtheory.jpg]

All songs on that album are absolute masterpieces, they were also revolutionary at the time.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Envy
(12-10-2016, 06:35 PM)edgie Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 07:22 PM)Envy Wrote: -
lol, you trolling?

you think dc4 is the best album of all time? no rapper, producer, or Meek himself even thinks that.
i'm guessing in a few weeks you're going to change your mind about the best album "of all time" (btw, a good amount of that album is not good, nevertheless amazing/best ever)

a few correct answers. pet sounds, rubber soul, sgt. pepper, what's going on, revolver, dark side of the moon, exile on main st...

if you're gonna claim that rap somehow is the best genre on earth, might as well at least least illmatic as number1, not fuckin dc4

I like you
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-10-2016, 07:25 PM)edgie Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 07:07 PM)Envy Wrote: What are you even going on about lmao. I thought Music was personal preference ahhahaha. DC4 is just what I like and Have listened to the most the last few months along with Sremmlife 2 and Jeffery. Why cryin for

"I thought Music was personal preference ahhahaha. DC4 is just what I like and Have listened to the most the last few months along with Sremmlife 2 and Jeffery."

the title asked the best album ever, not what you personally have listened to for the past "few" months (dc4 is like under 1.5 months released by now though)

and while music is a personal preference, the best album ever is certainly less personal, do you think when the rolling stone names top albums its based off total preference? it has to do with aggregate critical rating, innovation, instrumentals, all that shit, not really if they like listening to jump out the face for a few days

"Why cryin for"
lol, i know you don't have many channels to intentionally type like an uneducated mongrel since everyone irl knows you're not sum gangster from ur favorite rap songs, but everyone even here knows you're not black, might as well stop posing

Am I trying to be a gangster hahahahahhahaha thats the dumbest shit I've ever read. Just because I prefer Rap and the Majority of people who I listen to are Black does not mean I think I am a ganster lmao.

and Yeah personally DC4 is the best Album I've heard. So I will say its the best cause Its my favourite and the One I like the most. Why still cryin for
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(12-10-2016, 11:04 PM)Envy Wrote:

"Why cryin for"

Am I trying to be a gangster hahahahahhahaha thats the dumbest shit I've ever read. Just because I prefer Rap and the Majority of people who I listen to are Black does not mean I think I am a ganster lmao.

and Yeah personally DC4 is the best Album I've heard. So I will say its the best cause Its my favourite and the One I like the most. Why still cryin for
Did I say I thought you were a gangster because you listen to rap? No, the fact you listen to black music is irrelevant, I said you're trying to act like a gangster by typing something you'd never say in real life because everyone would think you're retarded.

" Yeah personally DC4 is the best Album I've heard. So I will say its the best cause Its my favourite "

If you opened up a journalist's review on the best albums ever, would they explain their decision by saying "it's the best because it's my favorite?" try thinking on that one for a while, I don't give a fuck what album is your favorite, I'm guessing you're a 14 year old who's going to change his mind on his favorite album in 3 weeks, the question is simple, what is the best album of all time? 

Saying DC4 is the best album of all time because it's your personal favorite right now is fuckin retarded, it's so self-evident why, yet I wouldn't be surprised if you still can't understand because you haven't learned basic reasoning in 9th grade yet
(12-10-2016, 11:18 PM)edgie Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 11:04 PM)Envy Wrote:

"Why cryin for"

Did I say I thought you were a gangster because you listen to rap? No, the fact you listen to black music is irrelevant, I said you're trying to act like a gangster by typing something you'd never say in real life because everyone would think you're retarded.

" Yeah personally DC4 is the best Album I've heard. So I will say its the best cause Its my favourite "

If you opened up a journalist's review on the best albums ever, would they explain their decision by saying "it's the best because it's my favorite?" try thinking on that one for a while, I don't give a fuck what album is your favorite, I'm guessing you're a 14 year old who's going to change his mind on his favorite album in 3 weeks, the question is simple, what is the best album of all time? 

Saying DC4 is the best album of all time because it's your personal favorite right now is fuckin retarded, it's so self-evident why, yet I wouldn't be surprised if you still can't understand because you haven't learned basic reasoning in 9th grade yet

Its the best album and I'm still sticking with it cause it is to me. I'm not going to say an album that I don't like or listened to. Why are you actually so bothered and trying to purposely start a flame war fuck me get a life. Who cares if I wouldn't say it in real life I thought this was Fearless Forums not real life. You are trying so hard to look smart and prove a point but who actually gives a shit lol.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(12-10-2016, 11:24 PM)Envy Wrote: Its the best album and I'm still sticking with it cause it is to me. I'm not going to say an album that I don't like or listened to. Why are you actually so bothered and trying to purposely start a flame war fuck me get a life. Who cares if I wouldn't say it in real life I thought this was Fearless Forums not real life. You are trying so hard to look smart and prove a point but who actually gives a shit lol.

"Its the best album and I'm still sticking with it cause it is to me. "
facepalm

"I'm not going to say an album that I don't like or listened to. "
here's an example of that which might make sense for you

"Pacific Rim is the best movie ever made"
"What about Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, or Godfather"
"No, I haven't seen any of those, so I am going to objectively say Pacific Rim is the best movie ever made because it's my personal favorite"

go ahead an like dc4, what doesnt make sense is for you to say it's the best album created by man because you personally like it

inb4 but dc4 is my favorite so it's the best
(12-10-2016, 11:39 PM)edgie Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 11:24 PM)Envy Wrote: Its the best album and I'm still sticking with it cause it is to me. I'm not going to say an album that I don't like or listened to. Why are you actually so bothered and trying to purposely start a flame war fuck me get a life. Who cares if I wouldn't say it in real life I thought this was Fearless Forums not real life. You are trying so hard to look smart and prove a point but who actually gives a shit lol.

"Its the best album and I'm still sticking with it cause it is to me. "
facepalm

"I'm not going to say an album that I don't like or listened to. "
here's an example of that which might make sense for you

"Pacific Rim is the best movie ever made"
"What about Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, or Godfather"
"No, I haven't seen any of those, so I am going to objectively say Pacific Rim is the best movie ever made because it's my personal favorite"

go ahead an like dc4, what doesnt make sense is for you to say it's the best album created by man because you personally like it

inb4 but dc4 is my favorite so it's the best

It's the best to me fuck me. I don't care if its not the best album it is to me and im saying it. Jesus fucking christ dont you have anything else to do, are u actually that bored damn. The fucking cringe from this argument is unreal, I got better things to do than argue with u over DC4 because I think its the best to me.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
some of my favs

[Image: Metallica_-_...And_Justice_for_All_cover.jpg]
[Image: R-388569-1408999783-6848.jpeg.jpg]
[Image: Ironman.jpg]
[Image: Linkin_park_hybrid_theory.jpg]
[Image: Countdown_album_cover.jpg]
[Image: NasIllmatic.jpg]
[Image: System_of_a_down.jpg]
[Image: Slipknot_-_Slipknot2.jpg]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme